Disney Cruise ship cake

Malone

Earning My Ears
A while back I posted asking if anyone had made a Disney Cruise ship cake. Well, now I've done it myself! My daughter wanted a Disney Cruise birthday party. Here are the pics for your enjoyment.

33728371.jpg

33728363.jpg

:Pinkbounc
Malone,
The truly talented people always shine through. WOW! I am very impressed.
Now, my only question is are you going into the 'DCL cake business' and how do we order one?

Hey, you even got my side of the ship in the first photo, I can see my stateroom!!!

Great Job with the cake!!!!!

Way cool! I'm showing it to my DW so she can make one for our Bon Voyage party on New Years eve

I am a freak about Disney birthday parties, and haven't had the chance to have a Cruise party yet!! Can you tell me what "party supplies" and/or "party favors" you used??

You are SO talented!!!
Thanks for sharing your photo!

What an excellent job!!! You should cut out a pattern with directions!!! I am sure all of us would try to attempt it...but might not come out with the same great results!!!

MJ

I really like how it turned out :)! I love to decorate cakes, I think it is fun. Could you post about how you did it? What flavor and what you used for the smokestacks ect..... I would enjoy the details. Original idea for a party, thanks for sharing :)

WOW! You're very talented. Hope your daughter enjoyed her birthday! :)

Malone,
DH and me are just ohhhhing and ahhhhing over that cake! Especially nice is your yellow piping on the hull, that looks labor intensive! Such a beautiful job deserves high praise.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter