disney cruise scrapbook

Okay, let's see if this works.

47b4d839b3127cceb0d9dcfff1610000001610

Sorry that it is a little dark, but every time I tried to use the flash, I got these really weird reflections on it. The cover is a dark blue and it is kind of shiny. Hope this helps.

That looks really cool - thanks for sharing the photo!

Roemama1:
I tried what you suggested but it still didn't work! I saved the pic from ebay into "my pictures"folder (jpg file)& it just won't paste into my message!Thank goodness that Minnie&Mickey got her pic to work! It's a very classy scrapbook!

Originally posted by b&bdiscruisers
Roemama1:
I tried what you suggested but it still didn't work! I saved the pic from ebay into "my pictures"folder (jpg file)& it just won't paste into my message!Thank goodness that Minnie&Mickey got her pic to work! It's a very classy scrapbook!

I couldn't get it to work from the My Pictures folder either, so I uploaded it to one of those free online services (like Shutterfly or OPhoto) and then linked it from there.

How many pictures can it hold - I love the photo albums but hate to cut pictures and don't really "scrap book" with the cut outs and everything although like to border my pictures and everything. I plan on taking a ton of pictures - will I need two? what do you think

april riddle: The typical disney scrapbook comes with colored cardstock & 15 page protectors. They are usually post bound so you can buy extender posts & more page protectors & save yourself money that way & not buy but one scrap album. (Just a suggestion!)
:D

Hello there,

Thanks for the picture of the 2004 cruise scrap book. I was on the May 8th sailing and foolishly did not pick one up. I had already ordered the Creative Memories 7X7 and thought that would work just fine, but I am disappointed in it and would love the 12X12 album.

I have tried every possible means to get one, but they are only available on the ship as per WDW merchandise rep. I keep checking ebay too, but no luck. Just a note, if you bought an extra one you could probably sell it for a good profit on ebay.

Would anyone who is sailing be willing to pick one up for me? I would pay for the shipping and handling to NH as well. I realize this would have to be on the honor system both ways, but I would be willing to try if someone would help me out.

Thanks,

Leahpie

Although it is still a few weeks away, I will gladly pick one up for you if no one will before then!

Just let me know!

Leahpie

Also not sailing until September, but will gladly pick one up for a fellow scrapbooker. I know how it is when you wish you had gotten something and then can't find it anywhere else. Let me know.:Pinkbounc

Cathy

Does anyone know if there is a "capture the magic" scrapbook kit for the cruise. I cruised in March and the cast member I asked said they were out of them. I bought the scrapbook and am curious if the kit is different than the insert included in the scrapbook. If anyone could post either a picture or what all is included in the kit, I'd appreciate it.

Finally, does anyone have a 3 ring scrapbook from the parks or cruise from 2000. It is not a true 12 x 12 and I am having problems finding additional page protectors that fit.

I just discovered this board and love it. We've been on 4 cruises, the 3 day, 4 day and an eastern and western and are booked on the 10 day Christmas cruise. (I'll be glad to pick up anything anyone might want when I cruise in Dec)

Thanks for your help, this site is great!

Last year I visited WDW and cruised. The selection of scrapbook materials is much better at Downtown Disney, which stands to reason since they have much more physical space than does the ship. Most of the stuff at both locations is WDW and character-oriented; very little is specific to the cruiseline.

If you like "value packs" of colored cut-outs and stickers with coordinating paper, you'll likely find something you'll enjoy. If you're looking for more creative things sold item by item, you'll be disappointed.

One warning: be careful of the scrapbooks themselves. I bought a 12x12 navy blue scrapbook with Tinkerbelle on the front. I assumed (always a mistake!) that I could add pages to the book to enlarge it. Instead, it has an odd kind of spine make-up; you can take it apart like a post-bound Pioneer scrapbook, but the spine doesn't "grow" if you add more pages, and your posts will be visible. Of course, if you only want 10 pages (perhaps for a character signature book), this isn't a problem!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter