disney cruise scrapbook

cathyscrapper

Disney Queen (my husband thinks he's so funny-he a
I seem to recall seeing a scrapbook or someone talking about one being sold on the ship. My friend and our families will be on the Sept. 11 cruise and are looking for scrapbook info.

Anyone have a picture of one they bought onboard and what is inside? It seems there is an extra packet too. What is in that? Thanks for the help!!:Pinkbounc

Cathy

We've bought scrapbooks on our last 3 cruises. They are 8 1/2 x 11 and include page protectors, colored pages, stickers and punch outs. Cost I think is $25.

They have the 8 1/2 X 11 scrapbooks and they also have the 12X12 scrapbooks (I got the 12X12). We bought ours on the May 22, 2004 western. The price was comparable to any scrapbook you could buy at a craft store. It was $28.00 and came with 15 page protectors, about 5 pages of stickers/punch-outs, a few borders and about 10 pieces of construction paper (not card-stock) and it has a 2 sided folder in the back. They are blue and have the year on the front In fact, I am going to have to find someone who will be willing to pick another one up for me if I send them the money. Don't pass your opportunity up to get one or you will regret it later.

Do the scrapbooks you bought on the Cruise ships have a Disney Cruise logo / theme, or are they just Disney with the year?

Thanks
Cathy

We bought one on our last cruise in January. It comes with some material. It has a DCL logo on it and is worth every penny. My wife made a great ABC themed scrapbook from this last cruise.

The new Creative Memories Disney scrapbook and "Done with One" pages are really nice too. I used the scrapbook to make a quick overall of our trip for one of my children. It is only a 7x7 size but it is great for him to hold and is very nice with the Mickey head on the front. It is very tastefully done---red with black line borders and Mickey head on the front cover.

The Done with One packet has really nice paper and some diecuts to use on your pages. I did the entire 7x7 album plus pages in another child's album and I still have paper left from it. And it only costs $6.

Just an idea---especially if you are already off the ship and regretting not getting a DCL album!! :)

If I knew how to work a scanner I could scan a picture to you. When my husband gets home I will see if I can talk him into scanning the front cover for you to see.

If someone could tell me how to insert a picture, I'll take one with my digital and post it on here. I just bought it last week and have been kicking myself ever since because I didn't buy the little photo albumn that they also had. The scrapbook now sells for $28 and they seemed to have plenty of them and the additional packet of scrapbook goodies for our entire cruise.

They also have an extra packet of pages, stickers, etc. I bought my scrapbook and extra packet right away and am glad that I did. They had some scrapbooks left, but ran out of the extra packets. So, if you want one, get one right away!

The scrapbook also has a "pocket folder" in the back which was a great place to put our navigators!

Hey, wonder if any of you would be interested in doing a "swap" for our scrapbooks?

I would love to be in a swap for My Disney Cruise book!

Let me know, and I will work out details!

b

They now have the 12 X 12 scrapbooks????!!!!!! WHOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! This makes me very happy and now I need to make sure I set aside some money for them. They did NOT have them in July 2003. They only had the "photo albums" in 12 X 12.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

What type of album are they - strap hinge, post bound, spiral, etc??

Just wondering if I could transfer DCL pages already in my existing album.

If anyone has a picture of this years book I'd love to see it.

12 x 12 would be great for adding other things, but 8 1/2 x 11 works great because that is the size of the navigators and I always put them in too.

Originally posted by WDWLVR
If anyone has a picture of this years book I'd love to see it.

If someone could tell me how to insert a picture, I would be glad to post a picture of it here.

Well, as I said before, I would TRY and get my husband to scan a photo but apparently he already packed the scanner. ( We are moving) The cover is blue and it has the navigational star on the front with 2 cruise ships and it says Disney Cruise Line and 2004. Also it says Disney Cruise Line on the binding.

The 12X12 scrapbooks are the metal post kind. (3 posts)

Originally posted by b&bdiscruisers
I've got a picture that I saved off of ebay but I don't know how to post it!

Go to your pic and then left click you'll come up with a menu, click on properties, then when you get the next box and it says the (example) "www.address.com" Copy.

Then reply to this message and insert your website to in between the symbol"
"

Like this example:"
". (without the quotes of course). Hope this helps.

Thanks for all the responses!!! We are so excited about the cruise and scrapbooking the whole thing that we can hardly wait to see what's available on the cruise. Thanks for all the help!!

Cathy:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter