Disney Cruise Line Stateroom Reports

We stayed in room 10000 in Feb. 2020, and loved it! It was a standard verandah room, but was the room right next to the captain’s cabin, and we could see the bridge wing when the captain was out there guiding us in tight to port very well! We never saw the captain on his verandah or going into his cabin, as there is a door in the hall right after ‘our’ cabin, but being at the far forward end of the hall on deck 10 port was a very nice quiet spot! We didn’ notice any noise at all, morning or night.
It was a long walk to anything at the aft end of the ship. But we decided it was worth it for the peace and quiet of our room and the closeup view of the port side bridge wing!

Stateroom 5622, Disney Magic. We were on a 5Day out of Miami on Feb14-19,2022. Five Stars for everything! Location- Deck 5 aft is our favorite location because of the short quiet hallways and the convenience to easily move around the ship with minimal traffic. Our room was the very first aft starboard cabin. From the verandah it is a straight down view to the ocean and no obstructions. To get to the atrium area it is a pleasant easy walk down the long hallway past the Buena Vista theater and entrance to the kids clubs. Very little traffic. Great lookout to the Atrium below. The aft stairs/elevators are close to the room and Animators is one floor straight down. Rapunzel down two floors. Deck four access to the outside walkway is down one floor also. Room condition was excellent. I could not find a single scratch or defect in any of the woodwork. Looked brand new. Everything in the room worked fine. Hard to believe this ship is over 20 years old.

There seems to be a glitch on the system, when I hit “leave a stateroom review” it takes me to a book a cruise page. Trying to leave reviews for 7172/7174 on the dream which each only have very old reviews.

On the Fantasy, did your room have USB ports or just regular wall plugs?
We had some USB ports, some regular wall plugs. Not nearly as many as we had on the Dream, but we had a different room. 9646 on the Dream had plenty of USB ports, but 5022 on the Fantasy didn’t have as many, despite the room being larger.

We had some USB ports, some regular wall plugs. Not nearly as many as we had on the Dream, but we had a different room. 9646 on the Dream had plenty of USB ports, but 5022 on the Fantasy didn’t have as many, despite the room being larger.
Thanks for the info!

On the Fantasy, did your room have USB ports or just regular wall plugs?
Just a head's up... I spend three days complaining that there weren't enough USB ports before I figured out that there were 4 more at the desk above the regular plugs. I had totally missed them LOL. In addition, there were USB ports on one bedside table (but not the other where the phone was).

Just a head's up... I spend three days complaining that there weren't enough USB ports before I figured out that there were 4 more at the desk above the regular plugs. I had totally missed them LOL. In addition, there were USB ports on one bedside table (but not the other where the phone was).
Ok awesome, thanks for letting me know! I’ll be sure to look for those 4 plugs at the desk!

Since the links to the room reviews aren't working, here's my review of Fantasy 10158, which I was on 5/14-5/21/2022.
FANTASTIC verandah size... has two chairs, two loungers and a table. On one side, your neighbor is the next stateroom, and on the other it's a maintenance hallway which I only saw people on one day while in port. This is, by far, the best thing about this room.
There was significant vibration any time the ship was moving. Not just when docking. All the time. It vibrated everything in the room.
There was a lot of chair scraping from Cabanas, which is directly above, each morning around 730a. Some days it was enough to wake me up and keep me awake (and I'm a fairly heavy sleeper). I don't think it bothered my husband as much. Didn't seem to bother my 19yo daughter at all. She can sleep through anything.
There's no curtain between the bed and the sofa in this room, so we brought magnetic hooks (for the ceiling) and a black shower curtain to give DD some privacy.
There's plenty of floor room for stuff.... because of the layout of the room, there are a few extra nooks and crannies that aren't in other rooms. That said, there's a noticeable lack of drawer space. In other rooms, the desk has drawers down the side. Not so in this room... the desk has only the center "stationary" drawer and there's one other set of three drawers plus two cubbies.
They could seriously consider adding lights to the closets... because the closets are not in a "hallway" like in most rooms, there's very little light in them. I'd recommend bringing a stick-up light or something so you can see what's in your closets.
Ultimately, because of the vibration and Cabanas noise (which I was prepared for, but it was worse than I expected), I would not stay in this room again.

We are sailing concierge for the first time in Nov & Dec 2022. We have stateroom 8038 in Nov and stateroom 8048 in Dec on board the Disney Wonder. I have tried to find information on both of these staterooms and I haven't had much luck (even here on the Dis boards). Has anyone sailed in either of these rooms recently? The reviews I have seen are from before the reimagining of the Wonder so I am curious if anyone can provide a more updated review of either.

We rebooked 9646 for our HOTHS cruise because it joins with 9644 and we are bringing our daughter, Son In Law and granddaughter on that cruise. We liked our room when we sailed on the Dream last Oct so figured we'd rebook it.

We are in room 7510 for our Baja cruise in Jan. I think that I have read okay things about that room. Nothing special - but it's next door to my cousin and her son's room - so we decided to book next door to them.

We are on the Fantasy in room 5020 for our spring break in 2023 and room 5018 for our British Isles cruise in Sept 2023. We have stayed in those larger rooms before and they are great! Tons of room for a non-verandah and non-concierge room.

If anyone can provide insight on the two concierge rooms on the Wonder (8038 & 8048) that would be wonderful! Thanks all!

Hello!
Looking for reviews and pictures of 5652 on the Fantasy. From what I can find it seems like a decent cabin.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!