Disney Cruise Line Stateroom Reports

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by WebmasterCorey, Feb 2, 2011.

1. smd8z

smd8z Mouseketeer

I just added one for 6114 but our brother in law and sister stayed in 6088 which was accessible. It was a family, verandah room (they had 5 in their room) It was HUGE!!!! My sister loved that they had a button to push to auto open the door from the outside and inside. Instead of two bathrooms, there is just one huge one. If you have any specific questions about the room, let me know!

jelange64 and southerngirl528 like this.
  2. Joseph Andrew Hunt

Joseph Andrew Hunt Drew's Dad Joe

Are there any stateroom reports for 5024 on the Disney Magic?

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor Let Dreams Unlimited Travel plan your perfect Disney vacation!

4. MSPeeler

MSPeeler DISnerd

There is a link in the first post that will take you to the Room Reports page, there would can enter the room of choice. It says Dream/Fantasy, but shows Magic and Wonder also.

5. annmorr

annmorr Mouseketeer

Just back from 5 nights to Bermuda on the Disney Magic. Cabin number 7118 (Aft, Verandah) definitely had some vibration issues at slower speeds. And Cabin 7119 (Inside, directly across from 7118) felt the same vibration as well. Not enough to really complain about, but we did feel it in both cabins. The funny thing was that on our return trip with 40 knot winds the vibration was hardly noticeable, so I would not hesitate to book this same cabin again.

6. Jason Lee

Jason Lee Pirate

Just reviewed these, including the room on Wonder which no one ever reviewed... :)

-8568 on Dream
    -7572 on Fantasy
    -2620 on Wonder

7. jelange64

jelange64 Earning My Ears

Would you happen to have any pics of 6088. I have pre-selected the room, but never been on a cruise yet so I don't know actual room sizes. Cruising next year (2019).

8. KrisV

KrisV Earning My Ears

Just got back from the Dream stateroom 8002 Oceanview room. Very front of the ship, the porthole is smaller then the other rooms due to being at the front. It was very nice and clean! The stateroom host (Wilkins) made it that much better. It was very quiet, and you felt very little motion from the ship.

9. Clam Chowder

Clam Chowder Earning My Ears

Fantasy room 6100 reviewed.

10. BigRob66

BigRob66 Earning My Ears

Added Magic 8108

11. PinMan

PinMan Mouseketeer

Where do I find the review and pictures ?

12. Dug720

Dug720 DIS Veteran

Reviews are found by following the link on page 1 and entering the information. Note that all ships with that cabin will show if they have been reviewed so you need to double check which ship (though sisters are going to be similar).

Pictures are not included on these board’s reviews. You’d need to search google for that.

13. evedein

evedein Mouseketeer

We will be cruising on the Magic in a Delux Ocean View stateroom. I have 2 questions:
    1- How many electric outlets are in the cabin?
    2- is there an alarm clock in the cabi or should I being my own?

14. BigRob66

BigRob66 Earning My Ears

There was an alarm clock in our room, but everyone just used an iPhone for an alarm clock. I was on Magic on deck 8 veranda, and assume all rooms have the same thing?

I haven’t stayed in that room, but in the 2 rooms I have stayed in, the answer is “never enough”.

I bought this from amazon, and made my own little charging station for the iPads, iPhones, GoPros, etc. 1 power cable consumed, and 6 different things charging. Not posting a link (don’t know rules), but you can search from your favorite shopping place.

Anker PowerPort 6 (60W 6-Port USB Charging Hub) + [6-Pack] Premium 1ft Micro USB Cables

15. evedein

evedein Mouseketeer

BigRob66,
    Thanks for the info.

16. StlZNF

StlZNF Earning My Ears

Do you happen to know if 7572 on Fantasy sleeps 4 or 3? Thanks!

17. Sepo

Sepo 11-3-2016 12:47 a.m.

Added 5664 on the Dream. An absolute gem with an extended end-verandah, starboard, 4 doors down from the aft stairs.

18. MSPeeler

MSPeeler DISnerd

StlZNF likes this.
  19. IceSkatingPrincess

IceSkatingPrincess Forever mourning the loss of SpectroMagic

Added a review for 9521 (11A) on the Dream. My goodness was that room loud.