Disney Cruise Line Stateroom Reports

Gramms

Earning My Ears
We stayed in room 10000 in Feb. 2020, and loved it! It was a standard verandah room, but was the room right next to the captain’s cabin, and we could see the bridge wing when the captain was out there guiding us in tight to port very well! We never saw the captain on his verandah or going into his cabin, as there is a door in the hall right after ‘our’ cabin, but being at the far forward end of the hall on deck 10 port was a very nice quiet spot! We didn’ notice any noise at all, morning or night.
It was a long walk to anything at the aft end of the ship. But we decided it was worth it for the peace and quiet of our room and the closeup view of the port side bridge wing!

izzinmac

DIS Veteran
Stateroom 5622, Disney Magic. We were on a 5Day out of Miami on Feb14-19,2022. Five Stars for everything! Location- Deck 5 aft is our favorite location because of the short quiet hallways and the convenience to easily move around the ship with minimal traffic. Our room was the very first aft starboard cabin. From the verandah it is a straight down view to the ocean and no obstructions. To get to the atrium area it is a pleasant easy walk down the long hallway past the Buena Vista theater and entrance to the kids clubs. Very little traffic. Great lookout to the Atrium below. The aft stairs/elevators are close to the room and Animators is one floor straight down. Rapunzel down two floors. Deck four access to the outside walkway is down one floor also. Room condition was excellent. I could not find a single scratch or defect in any of the woodwork. Looked brand new. Everything in the room worked fine. Hard to believe this ship is over 20 years old.

disneylandlocal

Earning My Ears
There seems to be a glitch on the system, when I hit “leave a stateroom review” it takes me to a book a cruise page. Trying to leave reviews for 7172/7174 on the dream which each only have very old reviews.

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!