Disney Cross Stitch Patterns - Stoney Creek and others

I'm looking for a pattern or kit of Sleeping Beauty Castle that was sold in the late 1990's-early 2000's. I completed a Cinderella Castle one but would like the Sleeping Beauty one. Thanks!

Hi was wondering if anyone can help. I would really like to get a copy of the mickey and minnie wedding cross stitch. I live in the uk and am unable to get it. Wished I had seen it at Disney when I was there. Would be very grateful if someone could help me out x

Does anyone have chip and dale cross stitch? I have one from brazil but I am looking for more. They are my favs

yarnwoman said:
would love to be able to start Mickey salutes and anyting with tinkerbell or mickey and minnie.

Both my kids are out of the house and I need to start up an old hobby. Does anyone have charts they would be willing to share????

I believe I still have this one. Did you get it yet.

Hi all

I am looking for a copy of the Mickey Salutes pattern as it is now on the retired list.

Would anyone be willing to send me a copy if they have it please. This would be so much appreciated.

I am in NZ but will gladly pay any costs or maybe it could be scanned and emailed if easier.

Love to X-stitch.

Thanks

I've just gotten into cross stitch again and have fallen for the Thomas Kinkade Stoney Creek patterns. I'm trying to find one of the Cinderella Castle. I'm guessing most of these kits are retired. If anybody has the pattern still I'd be happy to pay for it.

Does anyone have the Puppy Love pattern they would be willing to send me or email to me? Ironically my dog ate my pattern yesterday. I would be so thankful!

Thanks!
Marlisa
mmbeatty at mail (dot) widener (dot) edu

Does anyone have the Puppy Love Pattern? Ironically my dog ate my pattern yesterday and really want to finish this to hang in my home. if anyone has it I will glady purchase it from them or you can email me the pattern if you are willing

Thanks
Marlisa
mmbeatty at mail (dot) widener (dot) edu

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter