Disney Cross Stitch Patterns - Stoney Creek and others

I am looking for Mickey Salutes America pattern and color guide for my wife, she purchases one or two of them each year as they are available at WDW but has never been able to find this one. Any help is appreciated.

cj:

Not sure if there actually a True Pattern for Kinkade's Painting of Disneyland's 50th Anniversary. I know that there are some patterns floatting around, especially on ebay, but these are just generated patterns using one of the Cross Stitch Programs that take any photo and converts them to stitches....

If you do know of an actual manufacture pattern for this painting I'd love to know which comapny it was made by so I can try and track it down aswell...

Mom of Princess - I have some Lilo and Stitch patterns that someone sent me. If you send me your e-mail address I will forward them to you.

Just found this thread. I did a bit of googling and it seems that most of those good charts- the ones designed, not just scanned and computer generated, which, btw, are all big-time copyright violations- are or were all issued in kit form.

If anyone has already done either the Thomas Kinkade castle or the Past, present, future design, and is willing to sell me the original chart from the kit, I would be happy to pay up to $25 for a used chart.

Thanks!

Teresa

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hi there-would it be possible for you to email me this chart too please? Iv been lookin for this one for ages to do for my neice. Id really appreciate it. Thanks, Katie x

I meant the chart of the castle with tinkerbell flying over and the fireworks? X

Can anyone suggest where to get Alice in wonderland good patterns? Thanks, Katie x

Anyone know where to get the pattern of the castle with tink flying above it and the fireworks? X

Anyone know where to get the pattern for the castle with tink flying over and the fireworks? X

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter