Disney @ Christmas.....

d221

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone. Going to Disney during Christmas this year. We've always gone in the summer. Looking for tips on what to do that time of year.
Also where to eat on Chistmas Eve and Xmas day, and when to book certain things. Very nervous cause we've always had a great time in the summer and I just want to have a nice Christmas, especially since we will be away from home.
Please help with some advice.
Dawn

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR...TO VISIT DISNEY!!!
MAKE SURE YOU DO MICKEY'S VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS PARTY!!

We have spent the Christmas and New Years holidays at WDW for the past 2 yrs and we plan on doing this every year from now on!! The decorations and atmosphere are just unbelievable!!! Make sure that you do not miss the Candlelight Processional at Epcot and the Osbourne Lights at MGM..both are very stunning!!!
Also make sure that you book the Candlelight Processional Dinner Package for one of the Epcot restaurants..this gives you the meal,reserved seating for the CP show,and 15% discount on merchandise purchases for the entire day..and last year they also included a collectors pin and lanyard..this is a great deal and well worth the money!!!!

Be sure to have your restaurants chosen so that you can make the PS on the first day that they become available..this is the most crowded week at WDW so the PS book VERY,VERY fast!!! Your best chance is to be on the phone at 7:00am on the very first day and you should be OK.

Last year,we had Christmas Eve dinner at Le Cellier and dinner on Christmas Day was at the Castle..our meals were incredible and dining in the Castle is sooooo magical!!!

Also..do not forget to pack those winter coats,hats,gloves,and blankets!!!!!!!! It was absolutely FREEZING last year!!!!!!! I don't think the temperature ever got above 40 degrees..it was so cold that the parks even sold out of warm hats and gloves..people were actually buying socks to use as gloves and I saw many people wearing their childrens clothing as hats!!
So pack for very cold weather..you will be VERY glad that you did!!!!!

Well,thats about all that I can think of right now..you have definitely chosen a wonderful time to visit..Christmas at WDW is AMAZING!!!!!! We will definitely be there again this year!!!!

If you have any other questions..please do not hesitate to email me!! Have a wonderful time!!!!!

Angie~

08a.gif

We did Christmas in '94 and had a great time. Disney is always "Magic" to me but Christmas was very special. Make your reservations early or you will have trouble. We found the weather very changeable. We started out freezing in heavy coats over our sweatshirts and ended our trip using the Contemporary pool. Pack for both extremes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter