Disney Character Golf Carts

Trentmom

<font color=red>A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas
Hey all

My mom and stepdad just bought a blue golf cart and would really like to decorate it like Donald Duck.

We have tried googling for different ideas of how to do that and can only find Minnie Mouse Golf Carts.

Does anyone here have one and be willing to share a picture of it?

Or does anyone have any ideas on what they can do to make it look like Donald Duck?

Thanks for any and all help that is given :wizard:

How about a yellow bill on the front roof (as several of the Minnie Mouse ones I've seen have ears on top)? Also, a white tail in the back (on the cart itself). The front of the cart needs that sailor neckline design (painted yellow on the blue with the red bow tie). Is the roof blue too? That could be Donald's hat with a yellow bill in the front and a black streamer in the back.

Sounds like fun!

How about a yellow bill on the front roof (as several of the Minnie Mouse ones I've seen have ears on top)? Also, a white tail in the back (on the cart itself). The front of the cart needs that sailor neckline design (painted yellow on the blue with the red bow tie). Is the roof blue too? That could be Donald's hat with a yellow bill in the front and a black streamer in the back.

Sounds like fun!

Thanks Sarah! good ideas, will keep them all in mind. The roof is off white, like the regular ones you see at disney. I guess we could make a big sailor hat out of the top and hang a black streamer off the side of his sailors cap? I'm drawing a blank! The golf cart already being blue it would be easy to have the sailor neckline painted on it. I like the idea of a big yellow bill on the front too. I wish I was artistic and could draw up something to look at and see how it would come out.

Thanks for you suggestions. If you think of anything else, please let me know. :thumbsup2

you are now that much cooler for wanting to make your cart a donald golf cart.

:cool1:

Thanks everyone for all your suggestions

You guys are awesome

Disneymommom is my mom, the one with actual golf cart :goodvibes

you are now that much cooler for wanting to make your cart a donald golf cart.

:cool1:

Hey Dan, how have you been?

Of course I am cool, lol. I actually wanted a Mickey Golf Cart design but the golf cart we got was blue, Donald Blue, lol, so we have altered our idea to lean towards a Donald cart.

Thanks everyone for all your suggestions

You guys are awesome

Disneymommom is my mom, the one with actual golf cart :goodvibes

Hi Honey, I'm thinking maybe that blown insulation foam as it hardens in the air, may be good for the roof making it a big Donald Hat, then spray painting it white for his hat, put a stripe around it and a black sash/ribbon. Then maybe something similar for his big bill in the front of the golf cart and white tail in the back.

Now I have to see if that is possible even. :love:

I think the easiest thing would be to get a large sticker of Donalds face and put it on the front of the cart. The coolest thing I can think of is making the horn scream a Donald style rant when pressed.

I'd love to see what becomes of this....be sure to keep us posted!!!

Hey Dan, how have you been?

Of course I am cool, lol. I actually wanted a Mickey Golf Cart design but the golf cart we got was blue, Donald Blue, lol, so we have altered our idea to lean towards a Donald cart.
hello, ive been good, and you?

that is really cool the idea, i cant wait to see what it will look like.

I think the easiest thing would be to get a large sticker of Donalds face and put it on the front of the cart. The coolest thing I can think of is making the horn scream a Donald style rant when pressed.

I love the horn idea. We have a horn on it and turn signals and lights and brake lights but would love to replace the horn with one that sounds like Donald going off on a rant, :lmao::lmao::lmao:

We may end up using a sticker if we can't come up with anything else but will keep everyone posted when the golf cart finally starts to look like Donald, there will be pictures. Who knows how long this will take, my DH has to keep going away on business so has no time to work on it. That's just wrong :sad2:

I love the horn idea

That would be hilarious :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter