Disney base tickets

TrueBlueAngel

I want to get back to the house of the Mouse.
Does anyone know where i can get Disney base tickets? Preferably in the UK or a reliable US company. We dont want premium tickets this time as we have so much we want to do that we wont fit the Disney extras in, so it would be a waste of money.
I'd be grateful for any advice.
Thanks

:wave: Hi There,
Just click on the thread above on the trip planning page "Useful tips for trip planning"and click on "Ticket information" There you will find all the info you need.

Anything else you need to know, just ask :)
Hope this helps
Audrey ::MinnieMo

Hi,

We bought 10 day base tickets (no hopping, no water parks expires after 14 days) from www.ticketmania.com - real tickets sent straight away, service was excellent. I dont think you'll get them from a UK company as they tend to only sell the tickets popular over here. You'll get other recommended US websites on this forum.

I used to use park hopping but the reason we did this was to try and cram multiple visits to the parks over 5 days - with 10 day tickets we got all the access we needed. We usually did the parks in the mornings and sometimes returned in the evenings. Once we just went in the evening (to see Fantasmic). Given the 10 days was only a bit more than the 7 day base ticket I didn't worry about only spending 1/2 day in the park. One thing is you cannot visit different parks on the same day even if you want to use up 2 days worth on the ticket.

At the end of the day I think we only used 9 of the 10 days but again it was no great loss as the ticket prices are so similar.

This worked really well for us as we are there for 21 days so we spend the first week at Universal, split the middle week between Universal/Disney and the last week is Disney - with a few other attractions along the way.

We'll be doing the same next year.

Have a look at the US web-sites - I think if you dont like the water parks the base tickets are great value

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter