DISNEY AWARDS if you are a Member Please Read

I would just so she knows and you might want to ask her if she would like you to register with only a DA acct name.

No, you do not need to make a new one.

I am not sure that this is the correct answer Dana I would ck with Kris on that.As far as EZ boards goes Global is a all boards acct. but Kris may want you to have one independent and only good for DA.
I am just not sure.

Mal

I noticed today that they added a step by step instruction guide for earning points with DA. Seems this will clear up alot of confusion.

"All members, both long time and new must edit their profile to include their forum username. If they do not, there account will be terminated"

that is all you need to do.

Mal

Okay Mal, I'm in my profile, but I don't see a place for the ezboard name.:confused: God, I'm such a dummy some times!! LOL!

it is under your password

on your profile page.

But give it a couple of days Bob & Kris need to work on it for your name to stick

Kris will post when it is ready and I will post here in case you miss it.

Mal

Thanks a bunch! Also, just to verify, we can have 3 family members with accounts right? I'm making everyone get back to rewarding since we are spoiled and have to have at least part of our trip at AKL. :o They are mumbling about it, but they will be happy when those disney dollars start rolling in;)

I am registered for EZ board, I have posted to it ( but not every thread because I can't figure out which ones to post to.) I have sent her several e-mails that she has not responded to, I have enough points to cash out but the program won't let me. I don't know if I have done what she wants or not.

I've just about had it. I don't know if a few Disney dollars is worth all this.

Because she is such a small program and wants to make payouts as high as possible, she is limiting cashouts to once every quarter. So for all points earned in July, August, and September cashout will be possible on 1 October.

Be be forwarned, she does not pay until she gets payed, so it will be early November before she can begin sending 2nd quarter payments. As the site grows and her cashflow becomes more on the monthly side, she "may" be able to begin monthly cashouts, but it is not possible at this time.

No... I know it's quarterly.... I had enough points at the end of June to cash out, but I can't get the cashout page to come up. And it says I have X number of points, but none available to cash out with. I have sent her several e-mails with no response.

That's odd, because she sent me and several others an e-mail with our point totals and cashout options. She did not have automatic cash out at the end of June. Have you tried the e-mail webwizemom@cs.com?

Kris has always responded to every e-mail I have sent.

Okay, I have another question. How many searches can we get credit for? Also, there are so many rules about if a page doesn't load, do another search, etc.. is it okay to do a few extra searches and click the top banners to make up for any of these booboos that we lose track of?

At the current time, there are 8 point search opportunities.

3 for the first one (DA logo)
3 for the second one (DA logo)
1 for the third one
1 for the fourth one

When you are doing the daily visits, you should watch each one as it opens and if a valid site does not come up, or it states it's not accepting traffic, then you should close it out before your point credits. If you accidently allow one to credit that is not accepting traffice, you should do a search at the bottom of the daily search page to replace that income.

I have noticed a post in Diz Biz that states if Kris notices you are allowing sites that are not accepting traffic on a regular basis your account will be terminated.

Ok, I have a question and I don't want to post at DA because I search and read and am still confused.

I made a purchase through DA with Petsmart.com. Kris is aware of this purchase and added the points into the Beginning Balance section, not in the Purchases section. My question is about the Shakes. From what I understand, I earn 5 points for every dollar spent and a shake. Am I correct on this? I know that Tracy is going through a difficult time and Kris and Bob are trying to work on this area, but has anyone received confirmation about a shake they have earned?

Okay, another question. Mom signed up for it tonight and when she entered her email address (yahoo) it said that you couldn't use yahoo or mycoupons email addresses. Why?

I am doing more than 8 and only getting credit for 6.

Kris says 8 but still all I get is 6.

hotmail is the only free email allowed as far as I know.

because people who use MSN can only have one pd email acct and use hotmail.

Have her use a hotmail acct.

Mal

Mal,
We have several paid accounts that come with our ISP so I just told her to pick the one she likes the best LOL!

I have to say, I think I am going to like the program. It takes a little while, but I think that is because I am spending so much time reading the boards. It would be rude to just make a few posts and leave:) :)

Anyone else unable to access the Disney Awards website this evening? Log-in works and the top menu appears, but is just an image - it cannot be "clicked".

I assume they are in the process of updating the site????

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter