DISNEY AWARDS if you are a Member Please Read

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
Kris is comtemplating closing accounts!

If you have not registered with the forum boards amd complied with the requirement to post to all threads started by Kris on HenWens DO SO TODAY!

http://pub72.ezboard.com/bdisneyawards

I would hate to see anyone from the DIS get their memberships terminated.

Just a heads up.

Mal

Thanks Mal. I just finished over there and sent Kris an email about a question I had. Hopefully it will get answered. Saw that you were there posting the same time I was. Now my head is spinning and I'd better get my rear in bed. Have a long day planned tomorrow, taking the kids to my parents camper for the day. Need to have some smore's and a hot dog on the open fire!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce:

if you want points for posting go to the daileys page and then posting Click on the forum links from there to get credit for posting to each forum.

Mal

Thanks Mal, wish I would have seen this a couple hours ago.
left a long post about this, I thought she wanted confirmation for registering for DA, DAh! how stupid am I.
guess i better get that comfirmation to her.

Chrystal.

Thanks for the heads-up. I went to the Disney Awards forums and posted to several topics. I only hope that I am doing it correctly now (I have the stinking suspicion I've still not got everything right. For one, I'm confused over how many searches (for awards) I should do per day).

I've read DA Basics and other sections and I'm still lost - and apparently I'm not alone!

I would love a quick primer on this one. It has been FOREVER since I have done any of the programs, but since we have finally set a date to go back to the world, I thought I would get busy on some of them:)

I am also very confused about DA. I agree with dmslush that a quick primer in regular words would help many of us out.

Sue

I use AOL and can't click through to the posting forums from my account. At work we have MSN and I can get through there (not suppose to be doing that at work but I wanted to see if it would work). Anyone else having trouble that use AOL. I can't post from home so sometimes I miss them. What is the link for the forums if you don't go through DA?

I posted this thread because I think alot of people are confused about what they need to do on the forums.And just have not done anything because of this.

Every Member needs to register at the Disney Awards forums.Link is above.

Then everytime you do DA you need to read DIZBIZ and also answer any thread started by DisneyAwardsmom or Kris on HenWens only.

If you want to earn extra points you can visit the other forums and post to them also.
you get there by going to the daileys page and then click on posting Click on the forum links from there to get credit for posting to each forum.

I hope this clears up some confusion.

Mal

Mal do you have an email addy that I can get ahold of Kris? I am having problems signing up for the boards and don't want her to cancel my registration because of it. Thanks.

Thanks! I think I have it figured out.

Bob did you get registered yet?

LMK if you are still having problems

I will try and pst a primer tonight if my finger holds out(I think I broke it-ouch)

Mal

Thanks Mal. I was finally able to register for the boards. I have no idea what the problem was, but its ok now.

Mal,
If we already have an ezboard account, do we need to register a new one for DA?

Originally posted by dmslush
Mal,
If we already have an ezboard account, do we need to register a new one for DA?

Did you register your account as a global account or local account?

It's global, I've had the account for about 2 and a half years.

Okay, my user name there is different from the one I registered at DA with, do I need to email her and let her know that?? Everything else seems pretty easy with it so far. Mal, you directions are wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter