Disney autograpgh books

r&t'smom

Earning My Ears
I have been looking in the stores for the disney autograpgh books for my kids. The only bks in cvs and other stationary stores are graduation and I can't find them in the disney store. Someone at the disney store said you can get them at disney or in the hotels and they are not that badly priced (around $7). Has anyone brought them at disney and how much are they. I have been thinking of just getting a small book for them. :yay: :bounce: :laundy: 1 week to go!

I had the Disney florist make us a basket with autograph books, fat pens, a small Disney stuffed animal, mickey ears balloons and Disney themed snacks and had it delivered to our room for check as a surprise for the kids. They loved it!

Try Walmart in the Stationary section where they sell the crayons and activity books. I have seen disney pads you can use for autograph books as well as other Disney stuff real CHEAP.

jakensydsmom:

How did you go about getting the basket for the room? The items you included are exactly what I would love to have waiting for my DD3 and DS6 when we arrive at Disney. Were you able to pick out the items ahead of time so you could see what they were or did you trust the CM to put it together? Our August trip is our DD's "way to go - mastering the potty" trip :woohoo: and I want it to be as special as I can because she's done an awesome job. BTW, we are staying at the BC (I didn't know if you contacted the resort directly or if there was a general Disney florist).

Thanks!

I bought sprial-bound index cards and I am going to cover the covers with some awesome art designs I found on the Creative DISigns board here! I just wanted to have them ahead of time and not worried about.
Good luck!

I was going to suggest ebay as well. A vendor called "Kristen's Collection" has not only a large assortment of autograph books, but other fun Disney related items as well. Along with autograph books, I bought my DS6 and DD8 Mickey and Minnie fanny packs that have room for a water bottle. I paid less than $30 for all four items. The autograph books are basically just a small spiral bound pad of blank white paper with a darling cover. The pages are a bit thin and I think a Sharpie will bleed through. Still cute, though. Great service and I received the items in three days.

We leave for WDW CR in 16 days!!

I have never ordered from this site personally, but check out the site disneyautographbooks -- they have many styles w/pens and a carrying case for $8.95 or less. They look very cute and the basic one sold in the parks is not too special (unless its signed!). Also, the Creative DISigns boards will inspire you to make your own. You may not have time with just one week to go, but time to plan for the next trip!!

The books aren't too expensive but I recall the pens being overpriced. Wal-mart usually has cute Disney pens no matter where you live.

One year we forgot DD's autograph book so we had all the Princesses sign her pointy pink satin princess hat with Sharpie Markers in different colors. They bled a little but not too badly, I bet fabric pens might have worked better but as the saying goes 'any port in a storm'. After we got home it became a great display for her room.

The Disney store doesn't have autograph books but pens really really cheap....99 cents.
We bought a princess feather pen for that price. I am making one from the creations board posts. They are too cool not to. I love the basket idea. Ferelpeg does some awesome ones, too. She posts on the boards here. I would check with her. :cool1:

Our last trip I bought each kid a Disney Autograph book in the Magic Kingdom.
After we got home I used my all in on printer copier to copy the autographs onto acid free paper. Then I made an 8 by 8 scrap book with the picture on one side and the autograph on the other. It is a great keepsake.

Since my kids are now 14 and 11 I think I am going to skip a step by taking one scrapbook for them to share and having the characters sign directly in the scrapbook.

Just a thought.

Kaye

KinderTchr said:
Our last trip I bought each kid a Disney Autograph book in the Magic Kingdom.
After we got home I used my all in on printer copier to copy the autographs onto acid free paper. Then I made an 8 by 8 scrap book with the picture on one side and the autograph on the other. It is a great keepsake.

Kaye

we did this too

Also I have bought from http://disneyautographbooks.com/ it is a good way to get your childs fave chara. on the front, waterproof case, and pen :thumbsup2

tatooed goofy said:
The Disney store doesn't have autograph books but pens really really cheap....99 cents.
We bought a princess feather pen for that price. I am making one from the creations board posts. They are too cool not to. I love the basket idea. Ferelpeg does some awesome ones, too. She posts on the boards here. I would check with her. :cool1:

The Disney Store in Taunton, MA had autograph books. I had them in my hand. If someone really wanted one, maybe you could call them and see if they could mail it to you.. or ??transfer it to another store??

tatooed goofy said:

The Disney Store in Taunton, MA located in the Silver City Galleria had autograph books. I had them in my hand. If someone really wanted one, maybe you could call them and see if they could mail it to you.. or ??transfer it to another store??

I would buy small pads for the kids... i would'nt want to carry a few of them around all day.

Whatever kind of autograph "book" you use, be sure and put your child's name in the front. My DD left her autograph book on the table when we ate at Cinderella's Royal Table. She didn't notice that it was missing until the next day. I wasn't expecting much but I went and asked and they looked in a room until they found her's (evidentally auto. books are left behind quite often) I have heard or read (I don't remember which) that if you put you address in and it is found WDW will mail the auto book to you.

I found some little 6x6 notepads at Walmart in the craft department. They have foam covers, and we bought foam letters and stars and put "(kids name)'s Disney All Stars" on the front and put stars around on it (some are glow in the dark, some are just different colors). Then I took some boarder strips I had in my scrapbooking stuff and added a little strip of colored border to each page (I also clipped the corners to make them rounded, but you don't need to do that). I downloaded some Disney clipart and made stickers of the main characters so that when they get an autograph we can put the sticker of the character on the page (any I didn't make stickers for I'll just make when we get home). I will either put pictures of the kids with the characters on the other page, or I will print out bigger pictures of the characters to put opposite of the sigs. I did test the paper with a sharpie and it bleeds through enough to show through on the back (but not to bleed through to the next page). I'm wondering if characters can use Crayola markers or if they aren't big enough or maybe too round for them to use?? I tried the Crayolas and they don't bleed through, and I have a lot more colors of them. Anyone know if the characters can use Crayola markers?

I also made up travel journals for the kids for the trip. I took spiral sketch (sp?) books and covered the front and backs with Disney printed scrapbook paper from Walmart. The pack had several characters, but I took the Mickey and Minnie. I ran a strip of red white and blue starred ribbon along the spiral edge just to finish it a little, and put embroidered Mickey/Minnie stickers on the front, and little Mickey head stickers with letters to spell my kids' names, and some scrapbook stickers that said "Disney Memories". I got all of this at Walmart, all the paper and stickers were in the scrapbooking section. Then I printed out the journal pages that are listed on here and put them in the book with blank pages between them to glue in maps, pictures, tickets, all the other little bits and pieces they get on trips. And they have room to draw and write whatever they want. It's going to be their project so it will be whatever they choose to make it. I was going to make little cards with characters on the front and have the characters sign them and then glue them into the journals so they would be like little greeting cards they could open to see the signatures, but I decided that keeping up with all of the cards would get difficult, and I couldn't find a small clipboard to use with them. But I've still got the few cards I printed off, we'll find something to do with them.

Anyway, I hope you are able to get your autograph book!!

Tina Rod.

A local dollar store had Disney Diaries complete with lock, the girls plan to journal in them starting on the plane, will be a good homework project that they can share with their class when they get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter