**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

So, because I keep stalking the app and the website, just wanted to mention...the app just changed to say Select Dates March to May 2019 but no new dates... the other parks still say December to April 2019 in the app...

The website though says through March 2019 now (not April like before) but still shows the April dates and no new dates.

So I'm guessing we will either see some May dates post in the next few hours/day...or when the site all posted right, if there are no new dates in a few hours/a day...then I guess no dates in May?
I see that too! I really hope we actually get some May dates!!

So, because I keep stalking the app and the website, just wanted to mention...the app just changed to say Select Dates March to May 2019 but no new dates... the other parks still say December to April 2019 in the app...

The website though says through March 2019 now (not April like before) but still shows the April dates and no new dates.

So I'm guessing we will either see some May dates post in the next few hours/day...or when the site all posted right, if there are no new dates in a few hours/a day...then I guess no dates in May?

WHERE???!!!! I'm looking and not seeing what you're seeing! (can you tell I'm a bit anxious?! :rolleyes1 )

Oh I found it! When you click on "select tickets" in the App, it takes you to a new page and that's where it says March through May!

Screenshot_2019-03-21-16-58-37.png

Dumb question, is that part of the app where you can buy tickets/see dates right in the app new? Not sure if I've ever actually looked for DAH info in the app but don't recall seeing this? Maybe I've just never looked there?

Dumb question, is that part of the app where you can buy tickets/see dates right in the app new? Not sure if I've ever actually looked for DAH info in the app but don't recall seeing this? Maybe I've just never looked there?

I searched "after hours" and then clicked on either Magic Kingdom or Animal Kingdom after hours. From that page, I then clicked "Select Tickets", where it showed the new information about the dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter