**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

I don't mind either way, but a lot of this thread becomes "when are they going to release dates" type stuff. People might prefer to be able to glance quickly at the last page of that rather than maybe miss it when it gets mixed in with reviews and questions.

I don't mind either way, but a lot of this thread becomes "when are they going to release dates" type stuff. People might prefer to be able to glance quickly at the last page of that rather than maybe miss it when it gets mixed in with reviews and questions.

One nice thing that our moderator has done is, when new dates get released, he updates the thread title to indicate that. I like that a lot!

Legitimate question, what makes you mention this... thread clutter/picking through what’s most helpful to you? I only ask because I like to try to understand what’s the most useful organization for folks in case we ever want to set things up differently.

I was hoping all the posts were people posting from tonight but instead the posts are mostly about possible future dates

I keep looking at this thread for the actual event posts and tips.

I do hope you all get the event dates you want but this thread is turning into a support group for future unknown dates. It’s a lot to sort through in order to find real info about the actual event.

MDE is showing SDTM has been down over 45 minutes tonight end of regular hours and half hour of event.

I was hoping all the posts were people posting from tonight but instead the posts are mostly about possible future dates

I do hope you all get the event dates you want but this thread is turning into a support group for future unknown dates. It’s a lot to sort through in order to find real info about the actual event.

MDE is showing SDTM has been down over 45 minutes tonight end of regular hours and half hour of event.

Showing 45 minutes for Peter Pan right now??!!

I feel like the Mod is doing a great job. Event posts and tips are certainly a big part of the thread, but conversations regarding future dates falls under the "Discussion Thread" title as well. Maybe someone will create a thread as specific as you're looking for.....

I just looked at MDE. Interesting wait times on several rides.

Be sure to pay it forward and live update next week at your event.

So far, everything has been a walk on except a 10 minute wait at space. We’ve done space, buzz, pirates(own boat), jungle cruise(own boat), magic carpets, Astro orbiter.
We also did haunted mansion, splash & big thunder with a Fastpass earlier.

Thank you great to hear you’re enjoying yourselves!!

So far, everything has been a walk on except a 10 minute wait at space. We’ve done space, buzz, pirates(own boat), jungle cruise(own boat), magic carpets, Astro orbiter.
We also did haunted mansion, splash & big thunder with a Fastpass earlier.

Thanks for the update! We’ll be there on the 11th!

Here’s our final report for 3/21:
We got in about 7:05 through event line, no wait and got our wristbands.

Tink was at 15 minutes so we went to meet her.

We had a dessert party and fireworks so we did the pre-party and then watched HEA from the plaza viewing. We had picked up a Peter Pan FP earlier today that was good from 8:25-9:25, they let us on at 9:40. Rode that, then used a fast pass to meet Tiana and Rapunzel, which took us to 10:05 and the official start of DAH.

We started by walking to HM.
HM was walk on at 10:10. Off at 10:22. Back on again!

Snack break; no line! Frozen banana and Olaf bar and coke

From there to Pirates; walk on. Almost had empty boat but a group joined at the last second.

Walked over to thunder mountain; in line at 11. Wait posted at 20 min, was 13. Rode front row for the first time and it was the worst.

Snack break for an ice cream sandwich. Back in line! Posted 15. Waited 10.

Rode back row, much more fun.

Walked to Main Street. Empty street photos. Walked up to mickey and Minnie, walk in to meet immediately.

Space x2 Walk on, but had to go all the way out. First time pink track. Second time we got to pick, so we took green, for variety.

Then, we were allowed to use re-ride line. Green again but the LIGHTS WERE ON. Ahhhh. Space mountain with the lights on is terrifying.

Met Ariel in her grotto.

Carousel- almost empty.

Winnie the Pooh, we were the only ones on the ride and the last people on for the night.

One last mickey bar and sandwich at 1:05 and then walked out to the bus, which was waiting for us.

It was an absolutely amazing night! PP did have weird times fluctuations and seven dwarves was down for a while, so we just opted to ride with our FP tomorrow—I imagine it was really frustrating if that was your main goal, but it wasn’t ours, and we had an amazing time. Got more done in 3 hours than we have in two full park days!

But the party goes until 1:00am. There’s still time for fun:-) it makes me feel better about the next DAH.

Of course but if one of your goals was to ride SDTM a couple times at the event and it’s almost midnight by the time the ride is finally working with a 30 min wait and party goes until 1...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter