**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

I can’t wait for the reviews!! Especially since my FP day is on Saturday and I’m still at a loss for what to prioritize for the non AH MK day. Anyone have any advice as to how I should schedule a solo day?

Has anyone with a longer stay done DAH at MK and still felt it was well worth the expense? Still deciding on Villains for early Aug for the 4 of us when we have a 9 day hopper already...
We always go for 2 weeks and we always do a DAH and I personally feel it is worth it. Last July we did two with my then 3-year-old granddaughter. It was so nice to go at night and be able to walk on everything she wanted to do. We basically Pooh, Carousel, meet the princesses, Peter Pan and Small World over and over for 3 hours while my daughter and daughter-in-law did the other rides. She loved that she saw the princesses 3 times and they recognized her and commented to her about coming back to see them. She had a ball. We are going next week for 2 weeks and we are doing all three parks AH and I am contemplating adding a second one at MK. We love it.

So excited for reports from tonight! We will be there on the 20th (with the other 7 people from here! :rotfl2:.... but yay for a potentially smaller crowd)... we added this on a few weeks ago as we will be in town before leaving on a cruise so worked perfectly!
I should be able to post a lot since I’m pregnant and can’t ride much! Whomp whomp... I mean I figured a time or two on 7D would be fine but my Dr did not... so while the boys ride I’ll eat and post! Lol
We are doing a gender reveal while there that night though so that will be fun... and getting to eat all the food with no guilt! :banana:

Is it just me or on the above map is there only one PP location near the entrance? They show the special camera icon but I can't find it anywhere else. I expected more since there's an icon to note it and it mentions special photo's along with magic shots.

So excited for reports from tonight! We will be there on the 20th (with the other 7 people from here! :rotfl2:.... but yay for a potentially smaller crowd)... we added this on a few weeks ago as we will be in town before leaving on a cruise so worked perfectly!
I should be able to post a lot since I’m pregnant and can’t ride much! Whomp whomp... I mean I figured a time or two on 7D would be fine but my Dr did not... so while the boys ride I’ll eat and post! Lol
We are doing a gender reveal while there that night though so that will be fun... and getting to eat all the food with no guilt! :banana:

Congratulations, you’re having a villain! Remember to eat extra Mickey bars!!

Have fun everyone going tonight! Would love to hear specifically about wait times and if dining plan snack credits can be used for the special event treats.

We always go for 2 weeks and we always do a DAH and I personally feel it is worth it. Last July we did two with my then 3-year-old granddaughter. It was so nice to go at night and be able to walk on everything she wanted to do. We basically Pooh, Carousel, meet the princesses, Peter Pan and Small World over and over for 3 hours while my daughter and daughter-in-law did the other rides. She loved that she saw the princesses 3 times and they recognized her and commented to her about coming back to see them. She had a ball. We are going next week for 2 weeks and we are doing all three parks AH and I am contemplating adding a second one at MK. We love it.
Just in case you missed the list of attractions, NONE of the character meets are taking place during this Villain's version of DAH. I'm mentioning it because your 3-year old GD may expect to see the princesses again since she was able to meet them last time and she got so much attention. You may need to prep her in advance with a story about what the princesses are doing that night that they are not at MK.

@Raya - FYI, I know you’re mobile and photo uploading has issues rotating pics with some devices, so I fixed it for you. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter