Disney Addicts - What Is Your Most Addictive Ride?

heaven2dc

DIS Veteran
I am such a Disney addict (it gets on my family's nerves but what the heck, right? You have to have a passion for something and it might as well be Disney!! ;))

I was giving ideas to my youngest 2 sons who will be going on their first visit this year about my favorite rides (ToT, HM, PoC, EE are ones I am SO addicted to!) and they asked what is the most favorite ride/attraction at WDW for everyone here on the Disboards.

Haunted Mansion by far. I think we rode it 6 times on our last trip and we could have rode it 6 more. That is one attraction I don't think will ever get old for us. At least I hope not!

Mine is the Haunted Mansion without a doubt. We also tend to ride Pirates and Spaceship Earth a lot.

HM is our. We love this ride and line and CMs who pull a new trick every time we there. It is just amazing and never gets old.
Another one is Buzz. For some reason I always score more then my DD and she always tries to beat me. During evening EMH we just run to Buzz again and again. Once ride stopped and guns were blocked from moving but not shooting, whatever was on a wall(hidden I guess) gave me 10,000 points every time I shoot. DD was rolling her eyes and we just had tons of fun.

My total favs are Buzz, Pirates, HM and TOT at Disneyland. I love , love, love Rockin Roller Coaster at WDW. Toy Story Mania is a fav at both parks.
I intend to ride Rockin' until my head hurts next week! LOL!

My total favs are Buzz, Pirates, HM and TOT at Disneyland. I love , love, love Rockin Roller Coaster at WDW. Toy Story Mania is a fav at both parks.
I intend to ride Rockin' until my head hurts next week! LOL!

That's too funny! I've only rode Rockin' once and my head hurt so never went back on but maybe I'll try it one more time :thumbsup2

Ones that we do multiple times per trip include: Spaceship Earth, TTA, and Figment. Figment was actually the one we did most last year, our 5 yr old loves him!

My first most favorite is Rockin' Roller coaster. I could ride that ALL DAY LONG!! :banana:

Second, I'd have to say Spaceship Earth (LOVE it !!), Pirates and TTA. and even though it's not a "ride" per say...I love the little train that goes around the MK. It's so peaceful riding that....

I have a few:goodvibes:
Space Mountain
Tomorrowland Transit Authority
Big Thunder Mountain
Great Movie Ride
Star Tours
Test Track
Soarin'
Spaceship Earth! (although I do miss the Jeremy Iron's version)

I cannot wait to go back! I talk to my mom and she said they were planning on taking my brother and I for spring break next year!! :cool1:

this is easy: Splash Mountain. Once we first arrive at MK we head straight to via the train. I love going through the opening on the train that if you look to your left will see SM down below and hear Zip pa Dee Doo da- wooho!!! One time when all four of us went hubby and I were in the second seat while the boys were in the first. At the big drop the boys ducked down really low and hubby and I got drenched- all fun times.

Each family member seems to have their own. Personally I'd have to say Soarin' simply because of its unique nature. Other parks have rides similar to others at WDW (though WDW has a way of upping the ante) but Soarin' is in a league of its own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter