Disney 65th Merchandise Superthread

Yes, the Shipmagic code, the Disney Visa code, and the code for the lithographs (if your total is $65 or more).

Yeah, I forgot about the code for lithos. Plus, I had to buy something else to make it above $75 again after the Disney Visa code...ah well, at least I got a backpack (hopefully!)

I was at DtD this morning, they had some of the clothing available, camp shirt, sweatshirt, spirit jersey. They also had some clothing that was not online as well as a magnet, keychain, non ap ornament and mug. They also had the ears (Mickey kind) and puzzle that had sold out online.
Thank you for the update!

DTD update (7/20/20):
At WOD, there were lots of spirit jerseys, sweatshirts, t-shirts, camp shirts, Mickey ears, some Minnie ears, the Mickey plush, mugs, magnets, and frames -- but no pins. CMs weren't sure if the pins would be restocked. The 65th display is currently in the middle of the store, by the windows. All the AP merchandise is gone.

DTD update (7/20/20):
At WOD, there were lots of spirit jerseys, sweatshirts, t-shirts, camp shirts, Mickey ears, some Minnie ears, the Mickey plush, mugs, magnets, and frames -- but no pins. CMs weren't sure if the pins would be restocked. The 65th display is currently in the middle of the store, by the windows. All the AP merchandise is gone.
From what I gathered on Saturday the ap merch never hit the store.

From what I gathered on Saturday the ap merch never hit the store.
The CM at the register (take this with the proverbial Disney grain of salt) said that she thought they had a few of the AP pins, but that they disappeared in a flash. She hadn't seen any in days. Was she right? Who knows... Either way, if someone out there is looking for AP anniversary merchandise, they can save time and skip WOD.

Does anyone know if the loungefly bag will be restocked on shop disney or if that's it? When are these supposed to be shipped? I want to keep an eye out on social media for some irl photos.

My lounge fly backpack that I ordered from Shop Disney on Friday has already shipped and according to tracking should be here on Friday. So by end of week, there should be real life pictures available!

My lounge fly backpack that I ordered from Shop Disney on Friday has already shipped and according to tracking should be here on Friday. So by end of week, there should be real life pictures available!
Lovely. Will have to keep an eye on shop disney!

Does anyone know if the loungefly bag will be restocked on shop disney or if that's it? When are these supposed to be shipped? I want to keep an eye out on social media for some irl photos.

I haven’t seen any posts anywhere claiming to know for sure, but my hope/thinking is that surely this is an item they were planning to carry in the parks/DTD for at least the fall, so they ought to get more in.

I was wondering if anyone knew a way to still order the 65th t-shirts? I noticed some of the 65th merchandise was/is on shopDisney but not all of the t-shirts. I really want the 65th disneyland Passholder Walt shirt but I’m only a WDW Passholder. Saw on eBay but they are like double the price.

I was wondering if anyone knew a way to still order the 65th t-shirts? I noticed some of the 65th merchandise was/is on shopDisney but not all of the t-shirts. I really want the 65th disneyland Passholder Walt shirt but I’m only a WDW Passholder. Saw on eBay but they are like double the price.
Without being a DLR AP holder, something like Ebay is going to be your only option.

Are there any DL personal shoppers out there maybe?

I got an email last night saying they apologized for the site problems and I could order the items they could confirm were in my cart when it went down last week. I snagged the AP logo pin (It's the Mr. Toad one, I think).

The e-mail didn't look legit but I was able to confirm it with other folks who got one and had no trouble getting what was in their cart and confirmed.

Has anyone received the anniversary spirit jersey? Mine came yesterday and it’s got to be at least a full size smaller than the rest of mine. Trying to figure out if they are just running super small and I need a bigger one or if this one is me midsized. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter