Disney 65th Merchandise Superthread

That’s a bummer that it was already on shelves. The official release date is tomorrow for all the Target 65th merch.

It is?!? Gosh darn it we’ve gone twice in the past few days and kept thinking I missed it. I guess back we go tomorrow... 😂

That’s a bummer that it was already on shelves. The official release date is tomorrow for all the Target 65th merch.
Oh wow didn’t know that. I haven’t been following the 65th merch very much. When I saw these they were with the SWGE merchandise. I checked the area to see if I could find more but didn’t. So maybe it was put out by mistake?

Oh wow didn’t know that. I haven’t been following the 65th merch very much. When I saw these they were with the SWGE merchandise. I checked the area to see if I could find more but didn’t. So maybe it was put out by mistake?
It likely was. It’s possible you may not have been able to even buy it if you took it to a register since it’s street dated for 10/4. Target will release everything online tonight at either 12am PT or 6am PT.

For anyone going to DTD soon, WOD still has the 65th spirit jerseys in a variety of sizes. Quite a bit of other anniversary merchandise, too, but not the backpack.

I’m waiting at target for them to open. Is the Disney merchandise usually near the toys?

I’m waiting at target for them to open. Is the Disney merchandise usually near the toys?
The pops are going to be in the area with the funkos. That’s usually in the electronics area. The other merch is produced by funko so not sure if it will be with the pops or other parts of the store.

Hopefully you were able to get the merch. At my store they hadn’t put anything out yet so the guy at the electronics counter was bringing everything out from the back.

Hopefully you were able to get the merch. At my store they hadn’t put anything out yet so the guy at the electronics counter was bringing everything out from the back.
Thanks! I had never seen the Funko stuff there. I rope dropped ;) and asked someone who was willing to go to the back and get me the lunch box I wanted. Then I pushed my luck and asked if I could get a second one for my friend who just had surgery. I didn't feel like I could ask for much else. ;)

It was funny though. Some guy was there at the same time and had asked about some Marvel figures and the guy said they weren't allowed to go in back to get those after some big "GI Joe" incident. At least I think he said GI Joe. But he didn't get him anything. There's a story there I'd love to hear!

Anyway, thanks so much for the heads up. I love the lunch box and will use it to store some of my Disney scrapbook supplies.

I really love that throw, but it doesn't show as available at any stores here. Any idea where you find those? Are some of the items only at the ones with the Disney Store section inside?

Thanks! I had never seen the Funko stuff there. I rope dropped ;) and asked someone who was willing to go to the back and get me the lunch box I wanted. Then I pushed my luck and asked if I could get a second one for my friend who just had surgery. I didn't feel like I could ask for much else. ;)

It was funny though. Some guy was there at the same time and had asked about some Marvel figures and the guy said they weren't allowed to go in back to get those after some big "GI Joe" incident. At least I think he said GI Joe. But he didn't get him anything. There's a story there I'd love to hear!

Anyway, thanks so much for the heads up. I love the lunch box and will use it to store some of my Disney scrapbook supplies.

I really love that throw, but it doesn't show as available at any stores here. Any idea where you find those? Are some of the items only at the ones with the Disney Store section inside?
I don’t think it’s actually released yet. I was able to order everything online last night except the throw. Also no pins and tees yet.

I don’t think it’s actually released yet. I was able to order everything online last night except the throw. Also no pins and tees yet.
Ah, OK. I hope you or someone else watching will post if you see it. Thanks again for the info!

Went to our Target and got the lunchbox, shirt, mug, and the Target exclusive Mad Hatter Funko pop. They didn’t have the display up yet so I just asked one of the kids working (college town so most of our Targets are staffed with college kids) and he was super nice and opened a few boxes to find me all that! He told me to check back tonight as that’s when they would have it all set up.

I went back to the Culver City south target this morning and look what I found ! Behind the guest service counter. I didn’t see anything out on display, so not sure if it’s up yet. Store was empty and quiet.
7423B09A-DFAF-4C66-8A68-B3D3DFC5FCCD.jpeg

If anyone does manage to get their hands on the shirt, it runs very big FYI! I can normally wear a size L in unisex if I want to do the tie knot thing and I could have easily gone with a medium and plenty of room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter