Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf

Carol_

DIS Veteran
We just popped in today, the first day they were open since the period of great unpleasantness* started. OMG it was great to come back to the bubble if only for a brief moment.
I had cancelled our DVC stay for various reasons, made plans to stay nearby, and while looking for nearby mini golf we read that today they were opening. Hoorah!
8 of us were accommodated easily with very little wait.
My family bought me a pin. 😁
Temperature checks: yes.
Social distancing: yes.
DVC or AP discounts: yes.
Overhead announcements encouraging us to wear our masks: yes.
Free replacement balls when you shank it hard into the bushes: yes.

*credit Jen Lefforge from YouTube

We just popped in today, the first day they were open since the period of great unpleasantness* started. OMG it was great to come back to the bubble if only for a brief moment.
I had cancelled our DVC stay for various reasons, made plans to stay nearby, and while looking for nearby mini golf we read that today they were opening. Hoorah!
8 of us were accommodated easily with very little wait.
My family bought me a pin. 😁
Temperature checks: yes.
Social distancing: yes.
DVC or AP discounts: yes.
Overhead announcements encouraging us to wear our masks: yes.
Free replacement balls when you shank it hard into the bushes: yes.

*credit Jen Lefforge from YouTube
Thanks for sharing! We might just check it out.

I was so gutted when I thought miniature golf was going to be shut it nearly made me cancel my trip. So glad I didn’t, it just goes to show; a lot of the things WDW day will be shut on opening are probably going to reopen shortly after...

I love Fantasia! My tip is to go at night. Usually there is less people so you don't feel as rushed, there is no hot sun to stand under, and (my favorite) the course is lit up really nice at night, and it really is more beautiful than during the day,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter