• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dismeet in the Smokies 2021! Y'all Come!

Choosing a name for our upcoming trip!

• Dismeet in the Smokies 2021

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Rocky Top Dismeet 2021

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Pigeon Forge Dismeet 2021

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Dosmeet in the Mountains 2021

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dis Mountain Meet 2021

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Country Bear Vacation Hoedown 2021

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey all,
I recently left the shadows of lurking on these boards and will be joining the fun in June! Hoping this works...Link to thread giving a bit more info:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/introductions-are-in-order.3824844/
Wife and I have secured site 33.
Check in: 6/5
Check out: 6/12

We'll be sure to save the 7th for the festivities and are looking forward to meeting folks.

-Ron

Hey all,
I recently left the shadows of lurking on these boards and will be joining the fun in June! Hoping this works...Link to thread giving a bit more info:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/introductions-are-in-order.3824844/
Wife and I have secured site 33.
Check in: 6/5
Check out: 6/12

We'll be sure to save the 7th for the festivities and are looking forward to meeting folks.

-Ron

Ron, welcome aboard. Looking forward to meeting some new folks. Please refrain from lurking, by all means post often as you like. We like hearing about others.

I'll get you added onto the first post with the attendance list as soon as I can.

Ron, You will really enjoying visiting with this great group of Dis lovers. Welcome aboard & please keep in touch when you can. We love pictures

Well, I did the math and we now occupy 27% of the campground :thumbsup2

Hang on a sec, did you count GA WDW Fan? Somehow I had done the update to the first post but it did not save it when I added them to the list. I got it fixed now.

I think we need to decide if for the as a Commemorative Group Photo will the current mandated masks suffice as a disguise or will we need paper bags in order to protect the identities of the innocent, not quite innocent or those for whom the statute of limitations hasn't quite run out. If we need bags our local supermarket has switched to them and I will have a limited supply available for rent at a nominal fee,

Ok, so I saw this on a YouTube channel and TOTALLY understand if no one wants to. What about a night for an RV tour? For those that wanted to, a time where we could tour each other’s campers. It sounded like a neat idea. Probably would be best to do early on but just thought I’d share 🤷🏻‍♂️

Are we doing stickers again? I see that Sticker Mule has a 10 for $1 special this month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter