• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous, part deux... we don't want an intervention!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Shelby.

I think the summer dates will be released at the begining of May right before the cruise. They will have about a month off in between spring dates and the cruise so that will give them time to be with families and "recharge" for the summer and then start touring shortly after the cruise.

I will be shocked if they start the summer tour before the NBA finals are done(mid June). You know Donnie will be there.

So I am hoping they will be somewhere near for my Birthday in July. LOL I already "talked" with my husband about going whereever they are for my bday. We will see how well that works out for me. :laughing:

I agree with Shelby.

I think the summer dates will be released at the begining of May right before the cruise. They will have about a month off in between spring dates and the cruise so that will give them time to be with families and "recharge" for the summer and then start touring shortly after the cruise.

I will be shocked if they start the summer tour before the NBA finals are done(mid June). You know Donnie will be there.

So I am hoping they will be somewhere near for my Birthday in July. LOL I already "talked" with my husband about going whereever they are for my bday. We will see how well that works out for me. :laughing:
When is your bday? My friends birthday is July 11 and she wants to go where they are if there is a show that day!

When is your bday? My friends birthday is July 11 and she wants to go where they are if there is a show that day!

I am on the 2. Which normally means we cant do anything, since it is so close to the 4th when everyone is already off. So they have to work before and after the holiday to get paid.

That is why I love that my BFF is a hair stylist and she makes her own hours. All I ever have to worry with is a baby sitter, (which is hard when your child has autism- he is very "overwhelming" (well that is what I have been told by many that have watched him). I am just used to it I guess, this is what God has given me - make the best of it.

It's me...here to vent. :headache: For the last couple of days I've been having a problem with my eye. It just seemed a little irritated, not an infection or anything. Well, I didn't wear my contacts all day because I thought that would help. I just looked under my upper lid which seems to be the source of the problem....there's a little raised area. :scared1: So, obviously something irritated my eye but if this screws me up so that on Thursday I have to wear my glasses to the NKOTB concert I'm going to be SOOOOO mad!! :scared: They give me SUCH a headache and I look like a dork. I'm so annoyed with my stupid body! There's always something going wrong with it! %#$#!!!

It's me...here to vent. :headache: For the last couple of days I've been having a problem with my eye. It just seemed a little irritated, not an infection or anything. Well, I didn't wear my contacts all day because I thought that would help. I just looked under my upper lid which seems to be the source of the problem....there's a little raised area. :scared1: So, obviously something irritated my eye but if this screws me up so that on Thursday I have to wear my glasses to the NKOTB concert I'm going to be SOOOOO mad!! :scared: They give me SUCH a headache and I look like a dork. I'm so annoyed with my stupid body! There's always something going wrong with it! %#$#!!!

HEY!! NO GERMS!!!! Wouldn't we be a pair if the boys get me sick? You with your glasses (which I'm sure aren't that bad!) and my blowing my nose every 15 seconds?????? HAHAHAHA

I hope you get this taken care of before your show. I know you've been super excited (to say the least :) ) about this Thursday.

I'll send you some pixiedust: to shoo that irritation away!

Shelby it seems that I get some sort of wierd thing with my contacts about once a year. If you go to the eye doc today they can give you drops to clear it up in 48 hours and you can wear your lenses again by Thursday. Here's hoping for the best!!!!

You're gonna have fun either way.

Thanks, like I said it's definitely not an infection. (who knows, maybe they'll tell me it is) My eye isn't red or anything, just this irritated area under my lid. SOOOOO annoying!

And of course I have to try to get an appt today between picking Becca up at 11:30, picking Noah up at 4pm and dance class at 4:15. Should be fun. :rolleyes:

I'll be calling right at 9 to see IF/when I can get in!

2 Days!!! Only 2 more days! I'm more excited about this show than I was the first one in October. I think it's because I know they will be AWESOME!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!

And probably has something to do with the fact that I got less than 4 hours sleep last night. My poor baby is sicker now and didn't sleep much last night. He was so pathetic. He has a fever this morning. <sigh> I'm sure there is an ear infection in our future.

Thanks, like I said it's definitely not an infection. (who knows, maybe they'll tell me it is) My eye isn't red or anything, just this irritated area under my lid. SOOOOO annoying!

And of course I have to try to get an appt today between picking Becca up at 11:30, picking Noah up at 4pm and dance class at 4:15. Should be fun. :rolleyes:

I'll be calling right at 9 to see IF/when I can get in!

Hopefully it's just a scratch or something that won't require drops. You probably did the right thing to take the lenses out at soon as you noticed the irritation.

Good Luck!!!!

Crap! I wear contacts and glasses and couldn't imagine meeting the guys in my glasses! :headache: I only wear them around the house at night. I hope it's nothing!

I'm so excited for you guys. Can't wait to hear a report and see pics. I am so living vicariously thru all of you!

Shelby, how blind are you? Can you get away with having your glasses on all day and then taking them off before you walk in the room? Just a thought if you are self-conscious about your glasses.
I'm the same way too. I only wear mine around the house. Since the age of seven, my mom had to fight me to wear my glasses.

Hey ladies!
I just subscribed to part 2! I can't believe that the other thread reached it's limit!

Not long now ladies!

Shelby - I hope that you get your eye sorted out before Thursday. I cannot believe that you will be there! I cannot wait for them to announce another UK tour, people here think it's going to be for September / October time. I relly hope so!

Hope everyone else is ok, you have sure been busy here! :)
Gems

Hey ladies! I'm SO excited for your concerts. I can't wait to hear all about them.

I'm totally with you on the glasses/contacts thing. A little over a year ago I had to stop wearing my contacts completely because my eyes were getting REALLY irritated staring at a computer screen all day. They were causing major problems, and I'm so averse to wearing my glasses. So I went the drastic route and got Lasik. I was REALLY nervous to do it, but it was either that or wear glasses and only glasses the rest of my life. Best decision I ever made. 20/20 vision still a year later.

Just checking in! I have an eye appt at 2pm. I actually think it feels a LOT better today. :thumbsup2 But I'm still going just in case. If there's a problem and they tell me not to wear my lenses for a week or something I will nod and smile KNOWING that I will be wearing my contacts to the concert. If worse comes to worse I'll bring my glasses and yank my contacts out right after the M&G. But I don't think I'm going to have a problem, like I said it feels better.

I don't REALLY have issues with wearing my glasses, they're pretty cool actually. But they do give me a headache and I just HATE wearing them when I'm going out somewhere all dressed up (sort of) and trying to look HOT for my first crushes!! :love:

Anyway....I'll keep you posted!

Erin - I'm so sorry no one slept well in your house. You must get your rest for Thursday!!

Angey - I am BLIND as a bat. It's THAT bad!!

Hi everyone else!! I'll post more in a bit. I have to head out, the cleaning lady just got here!!

Hi girls!

Shelby, I hope your eye is okay. Here's some pixiedust: for you.

To everyone going on Thursday- drive safe, have lots of fun, and take lots of pics!

Crystal I sent you a pm.

H

Thanks Shelby...here's hoping tonight is a better night! They've both been given Sudafed and Benadryl. We'll see!

Good evening!

Crystal, thanks for the recipe!

Shelby, I hope your eye will be "all good" for Thursday.

I'm living vicariously through you all so great updates are a must!!!

Hey girls. I went to the eye Dr yesterday and he gave me drops and told me not to wear my contacts for a COUPLE of days. Timing will be PERFECT. He told me he thought I had an allergic reaction to something that was on my lens. No infection. :thumbsup2

I can't believe it's TOMORROW and it's supposed to be rain showers in Baltimore. :scared1: We're supposed to line up outside so I don't know how that's going to work. I may bring an old windbreaker type of thing with a hood and then throw it out once we're inside. I don't know!!

Off to take the kids to school! BBL!

Shelby

Roll Call........................

Shelby, Erin & Heather ARE YOU READY???????? Tomorrow is your big day. I can't wait to hear all about it. You're going to have a blast!!!!!!!

Shelby - how's the eye, hope it feels better today.

Heather - it sounds like you had a great St. Patty's day.

Erin - Hope the kiddo's are better so that you can have a good time at the show without worrying about the little one's at home.

Everyone else Hi!!!!! Hope you're all having a great day!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter