DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous, part 3... still goin' strong!

That kid seems like a punk. Wonder if 20 years from now he will still be around or as gracious to his fans? :confused3

I have no idea why the DIS blocked out that link. Maybe they are fans of the Bieb! ;)

He's 16 and being mentored by Usher. I don't foresee him turning out well. He may take a Lohan-esque turn when he gets older, thinking he can do no wrong. Look at Miley. :rolleyes:

He may take a Lohan-esque turn when he gets older, thinking he can do no wrong. Look at Miley. :rolleyes:

Miley is pissing me off. At least wait until you're no longer on a Disney TV show to get all slutted up. :sad2: What the heck happens to these people?!?! For some reason they think the only way to succeed is to act/look like a *****. :sad2: It really is sad.

Thankfully Becca isn't really into her, she'll watch the show every once in awhile but that's it. All I need is her looking up to someone like that! (did you see her pictures in the dress where from the side it looks like she's topless????)

Miley is pissing me off. At least wait until you're no longer on a Disney TV show to get all slutted up. :sad2: What the heck happens to these people?!?! For some reason they think the only way to succeed is to act/look like a *****. :sad2: It really is sad.

Thankfully Becca isn't really into her, she'll watch the show every once in awhile but that's it. All I need is her looking up to someone like that! (did you see her pictures in the dress where from the side it looks like she's topless????)

She comes across as a little b*tch to me. I've heard stories of her being rude to her fans. Her fans are kids. And without them, you'd be a nobody. Try being a little more gracious. She's slutting it up because she doesn't want to be seen as a kid or associated with Disney anymore (she still is). You wanna go down the same path as Britney? Really?

My girls still adore Miley, but I only let them watch her as Hannah. There is language on her new CD that my 8 and 6 year olds should not be listening to so I didn't get it for them. I was so happy that she did do anything questionable on the AMA's since they were watching. Thankfully my kids aren't in to Bieber. They still adore the Jo Bros. :rotfl:

Does anyone know how many tickets can be bought for Am Exp presale? I"ve set up a mini reunion for the concert for next June in Lafeyette,LA. My cousins and I are going. Age range 52-33. Yeah!!! Fans of all ages. It all started with the AMA show. They were AWESOME!!! Glad I Tivo'd the show and skipped to the end.

Just saw a mini-article linked off my email site that NKOTBSB will be on Dick Clark's Rockin NYE. Anyone else see this?

I did see that somewhere but I can't remember where. I haven't been on twitter in weeks so it must have been facebook I guess. I heard they will be performing right before the ball drops. It seems this joint tour has done a lot for them. The finale spot on the AMA's then getting to perform so close to midnight.

Stopping by our thread to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! We will be really busy for the next week so I am not sure I will be on here much. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a VERY Happy New Year!!!!!

New Kids on the Block, lets rock it's Christmas time... ;)

Stopping by our thread to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! We will be really busy for the next week so I am not sure I will be on here much. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a VERY Happy New Year!!!!!

New Kids on the Block, lets rock it's Christmas time... ;)

Alex's version: New Kids On The Block, lets rock it's Summertime....:laughing: kids! When I say, "I think it's "christmas time" I'm met with a "no it's not!" Ok then! At least it's two NKOTB songs she's mixing.

I miss NSYNC too, Jenny!

Just want to second Heather's holiday wishes for everyone! Tomorrow is my last day at work until after the New Year, and I don't tend to get on here as much when I'm at home. Gee, that makes it sound like I don't work very hard, lol, but I usually pop in here on my lunch hour. I'm always too busy at home! I hope everyone has an absolutely wonderful Christmas and New Years filled with wonderful things. :santa:

I just wanted let all of you know I deleted my twitter account. I hadn't been on there since mid November so I saw no reason to keep it open. I figured between here and facebook I couldn't miss out on much. Happy New Years!:woohoo:

Anyone else getting frustrated with these tour dates being released a few at a time? My BFF and I are trying to plan a concert we can go to together finally (I live in WI, she lives in MA, so it takes some planning), but so far, none of them really work for either of us. If we KNEW these were the only tour dates, we'd make something work, but I don't want to plan a trip, and then have them release a date much closer to one of our homes.

Why can't they just release the WHOLE schedule at once!

I wonder if the dates they released last night are it now.

Can't get any info from the NKOTB boards anymore either, since I refuse to pay for them.

Just wanted to vent - anyway, hope you all had a Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Wishing everyone a wonderful year ahead! 2011 is looking like an exciting year for me, I am looking forward to the ride ahead. More details soon.

Was so fun ringing in the new year with the guys! Even my husband kind of enjoyed their performance. They looked like they were having a blast!

I was super excited to see Minneapolis AND San Antonio on the list of new tour dates! Hoping I can make them both work since we will be in the Midwest for a while over the summer. I follow some Live Nation guy on twitter, I think this might be the end of the dates, but they are adding more with demand. I don't think they thought the demand for tickets would be nearly as large as it is.

Hope everyone has a great first week of 2011!

Happy New Year!

I didn't see the NYE performance live so I watched it on youtube. I have to say it was MUCH better than the AMA performance, BSB actually sounded good but Donnie still sounded like crap. Sorry Donnie girls. Homeboy cannot sing. I still think it's weird that they're up there together, I just can't get into it 100%. Most of the tickets for the concerts near me are sold out and I looked on stubhub and prices are just insane. I've never paid more than $100 to see NKOTB and prices are starting $150 for upper level. We'll have to see about this one!

Is AC close to you, Jenny? Didn't I see that as one of the new cities? Sounds like a fun one!

Karen... miss talking football with you on twitter! What a crappy season, huh?

Here's the cities that were added on New Years Eve, just in case anyone has not seen them. I know a few of these will work for some of our DISers! How fun would an Orlando DIS/NKOTB meet be?????? :goodvibes

Vancouver, BC #2
Edmonton, AB
Calgary, AB
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Kansas City, MO
Tulsa, OK
St Louis, MO
Louisville, KY
Orlando, FL
Greensboro, NC
Columbus, OH
Indianapolis, IN
Cleveland, OH
Atlantic City, NJ
Hershey, PA
San Antonio, TX

Hi ladies!

I hope everyone had a great holiday and happy new year. I actually missed the NKOTBSB performance. Need to get on youtube. We were at a couple different places, and none of them had the TV on that station. In fact, I believe it was tuned to that TV picture of the burning fireplace at the time, lol. I hope 2011 brings everyone great things! :goodvibes

Here's the cities that were added on New Years Eve, just in case anyone has not seen them. I know a few of these will work for some of our DISers! How fun would an Orlando DIS/NKOTB meet be?????? :goodvibes

Vancouver, BC #2
Edmonton, AB
Calgary, AB
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Kansas City, MO
Tulsa, OK
St Louis, MO
Louisville, KY
Orlando, FL
Greensboro, NC
Columbus, OH
Indianapolis, IN
Cleveland, OH
Atlantic City, NJ
Hershey, PA
San Antonio, T

My husband said that would be wonderful so that he does not have to go with me! Since I moved I have no one to go with!

My husband said that would be wonderful so that he does not have to go with me! Since I moved I have no one to go with!

If I can make the date work I would love to get a meet going!!!

ETA My hubby isn't crazy about the possibility of being drug to the San Antonio one, either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!