DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous, part 3... still goin' strong!

I heard on the radio what the setlist is going to be for the AMA's. It was also said that they are closing the show. I'm going to see Deathly Hallows that night so I will be tivo-ing but I might make it back in time to watch it live if the closing the show part is true. :)

Heather - I have a feeling my SIL will try to get me and my sis tickets. While I wouldn't be ungrateful, if they were nosebleeds, I'd be kinda ticked because she spends thousands a year to see Bon Jovi close up!

Go figure! When I set up the DVR to record the AMA's this morning it popped up and asked if I wanted to add an extension since it's a live broadcast. I told dh there was no need since there is no way NKOTB and BSB are relevant enough to close the show. :laughing: Guess I was wrong! I'll go back and add the extension.

So we had a bit of a scare at our house last night. Braelynn, my 10 year old, comes home from school by herself this year for about 45 minutes until we get home. Well yesterday she called me crying that the door was open when she got home so I told her to just leave and go to the next door neighbor and as I was saying that I heard a man's voice and Braelynn said mom I'm just going to go and she threw the phone and ran to the neighbors house. Well I high tailed it home, thankfully I found her at the neighbors safe and sound, but sure enough someone had tried to break into the house. They must have been scared off by our dogs because they didn't take anything and nothing seemed to be moved. My car was in the driveway all day too, so whoever it was was pretty ballsy to break into a house with a car in the driveway. My whole drive home I was just praying that Braelynn was ok. Now looking back I should have called the police immediately, but I just couldn't think. It's horrible you never know what you are going to do until you get into the situation and I obviously failed miserably. I my case it is fine because she is ok, but my gosh that was the worst feeling I think I have ever had. I can't imagine the parents out there that actually have missing children or their children have passed away.....it breaks my heart to think about it.

Give your kids an extra hug tonight and tell them that you are thankful for them every day. If nothing else this will make me do that more often than I used to!!!

Oh my gosh, that is SO scary!!! Your poor DD....she must have been so scared. I'm so glad she was smart enough to NOT go inside!!

Go figure! When I set up the DVR to record the AMA's this morning it popped up and asked if I wanted to add an extension since it's a live broadcast. I told dh there was no need since there is no way NKOTB and BSB are relevant enough to close the show. :laughing: Guess I was wrong! I'll go back and add the extension.

I'm sitting through this show just to see them. I hope it's worth the wait! (some of the performances have been tortuous!)

On a side note....what happened to Enrique Iglesias? All of a sudden he's HOTTTTTTTTT!

I'm sitting through this show just to see them. I hope it's worth the wait! (some of the performances have been tortuous!)

On a side note....what happened to Enrique Iglesias? All of a sudden he's HOTTTTTTTTT!

No one should have to sit thru hearing Kesha. ever. And yet I did...

I have to say Jordan was looking especially hot on the red carpet. :eek:

107060990.jpg

Jordan always looks hot.....hate the shades though. He was looking good during the performance too. Gosh, I love that man. :love:

Watching last night didn't change my view of the BSB, still not a fan. :headache:

Most of the singers sounded horrible last night, Black Eyed Peas, Katy Perry, etc. It wasn't exactly music to my ears.

So, I decided to just get the tix for NJ. I know...I know...I just can't hold out...:lmao:Of course, now the only ones left seem to be in section 118. Those look like they are behind the stage. :confused3

I guess I'll start looking elsewhere...

I know! Smokin!

No one should have to sit thru hearing Kesha. ever. And yet I did...

I have to say Jordan was looking especially hot on the red carpet. :eek:

107060990.jpg

Kesha is ridiculous... in a bad way!

Most of the singers sounded horrible last night, Black Eyed Peas, Katy Perry, etc. It wasn't exactly music to my ears.

Agreed!
So, I decided to just get the tix for NJ. I know...I know...I just can't hold out...:lmao:Of course, now the only ones left seem to be in section 118. Those look like they are behind the stage. :confused3

I guess I'll start looking elsewhere...

Good luck finding tickets! We tried for Chicago tickets on Saturday morning. Started trying 1 hour after on sale and could only get singles, then they released the sections behind the stage. Some good one son Stub Hub that we are considering now.

Donnie said on twitter that things are about to get busier today... thinking we will get the rest of the tour info.

As for the performance together, I will never be a huge BSB fan, but I thought it was fun. They looked like they were having a great time together. I really only care about fun times with my besties when I go to a concert and seeing a good show. I think the joint tour will be entertaining and I am looking forward to it!

I didn't like it at all. I thought BSB sounded terrible. I thought they could sing? The only one who sounded decent was Nick Carter. Jordan sounded alright but (I'm sorry for saying this Donnie girls) Donnie can't sing. He sounded awful. When BSB sung the steps with our boys, I cringed. I didn't like the mix of Hangin Tough & Backstreet's Back. My sister and I sat through the whole thing with 'wth is this?' expressions on our face. I'm not so sure about this tour now, I may have to rethink it. If I do go, I'll sit in the nosebleeds, I no longer have a problem with that. Not spending a lot of $ on this. Oh and don't even get me started on "all you people can't you see, can't you see, N-K-O-T-B-S-B!' Who ok-ed that? Corny. :rolleyes:

I thought New Kids, sounded SOOOO much better than BSB. Jordan sounded fantastic and the New Kids looked better than BSB. I was actually quite surprised that Brian and even AJ could not hit their notes.

But most people last night did not sound good, the only other AMAZING performance was Kid Rock IMO.

But most people last night did not sound good, the only other AMAZING performance was Kid Rock IMO.

Thought Kid Rock was amazing! And Pink was awesome until her last note, wow that was a clunker!

Anyone see Joe about knock Jordan's mic over? :rotfl:

Anyone see Joe about knock Jordan's mic over? :rotfl:

:lmao: Yep, got it with his elbow I believe! Could they have been any closer during that part??? Jordan recovered quickly and grabbed that mic before it could fall!

Here's my question, are they coming out with a new album or is it going to be the same stuff again?

After watching the AMA's I realized that I could probably put out an album, they must do a lot in the studios to make these people sound good!! (I agree Kid Rock was awesome!)

I didn't even like Bon Jovi!

I DVR'd the show last night for my DD, she is on a dance team and they're dancing to a mix of songs which include BSB. She LOVES it! (not as much as NKOTB though, the girl's got good taste) :p

TOTALLY OT - anyone doing WW??? I'm joining on Friday!

I tweeted Joe last night about almost knocking Jordan's mic over. :laughing: Jordan looked semi-annoyed.

I didn't see most of the show. Deathly Hallows > AMAs. I caught the last 45 minutes. Kesha is awful live or on the radio and what the hell was Gavin Rossdale doing there?

I don't get it. Why does everyone seem to absolutely LOVE it? Maybe it's just me but I think it's way overhyped.

I knew they would be in DC and Philly. I'm even more annoyed by lousy seats nearly 4 hours away! Seriously....we could go 2 hours to Philly or DC. <sigh> I'm going to wait until we get our taxes back and see what I can find on Stubhub for either of those places.

I knew they would be in DC and Philly. I'm even more annoyed by lousy seats nearly 4 hours away! Seriously....we could go 2 hours to Philly or DC. <sigh> I'm going to wait until we get our taxes back and see what I can find on Stubhub for either of those places.

Sounds like a great plan, then you can go twice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter