DisDads go to the movies.

cj9200

DIS Dad #412
In light of today's news I hope you don't mind a temporary hijack

"Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P."

twokids0204

DIS Dad #561

"Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P."
Gooooooooooooood Mooooooorning VIETNAM!!!!!!!!!!!

• budamacdvcr

DIS Dad #737

Well done CJ :thumbsup2

Twin Dad

DIS Dad #704
    cj9200 said:

The best part of that whole scene is how hard every other actor is trying not to laugh.

ClearScreen

An E-Ticket attraction in my own mind.

Don't mind at all :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

• CarsFanatic

Earning My Ears
    Ok, how about this....

"It's a living thing, Brian. It breathes, it eats, and it hates. The only way to beat it is to think like it. To know that this flame will spread this way across the door and up across the ceiling, not because of the physics of flammable liquids, but because it wants to. Some guys on this job, the fire owns them, makes 'em fight it on it's level, but the only way to truly kill it is to love it a little. Just like Ronald."

Twin Dad

DIS Dad #704
    CarsFanatic said:
    Ok, how about this....

"It's a living thing, Brian. It breathes, it eats, and it hates. The only way to beat it is to think like it. To know that this flame will spread this way across the door and up across the ceiling, not because of the physics of flammable liquids, but because it wants to. Some guys on this job, the fire owns them, makes 'em fight it on it's level, but the only way to truly kill it is to love it a little. Just like Ronald."
    Backdraft

• ClearScreen

An E-Ticket attraction in my own mind.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates