Discovery Cove - Second Day

epe105

Earning My Ears
We are going to Discovery Cove for the first time next month. I thought I read somewhere that you can purchase a second day at Discovery Cove for a discount while you're at Discovery Cove? Is that true? Similar to the Disney Bounce Back offer is kind of what I recall.

I have seen it offered, but it's been sporadic. We generally travel at more off season times, which is when I'm assuming they would offer it most.

I've seen SEAWORLD offer this .... in fact I think they have that deal right now .... but DC?

I've seen SEAWORLD offer this .... in fact I think they have that deal right now .... but DC?

Yep! When it's offered, they have large signs in the welcome/check-in area. The last time we saw it, it was "come back for a second day for $100 per person". And I believe the restriction was that the 2nd day had to be within the next 7 day period (or maybe it was 14?.....but something along that line)

Thank you for your comments! So it sounds like it's sporadic since some folks have never heard of it. Hopefully we'll get lucky and they offer a second day for us.

I was there this week and a TV screen at the bar posted this deal- book a second day now for a visit within the next 7 days, for half price. I assume it’s only offered if the next 7 days aren’t close to selling out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts