Discovery Cove - General Information

mom2rose&john

DIS Veteran
Regarding these questions, when I updated the main post a week or so ago, this was the information available on the Discovery Cove website:

Alcoholic Beverages
A selection of beer and wine is available to guests over 21 years of age with proper ID (This will be verified when you check in and indicated on a lanyard that you are required to wear throughout the park.)

Premium Drink Package - $40 per person
  • Selection of signature cocktails
  • Fully stocked liquor bar
  • Selection of craft and domestic beers
  • Red and white wines

So, it appears that the colodas and daquiris are no longer included in the base offerings. The beers are usually just the basic Anheuser-Busch offerings - Bud, Bud Light, Michelob, etc.
This is disappointing since the $40 upgrade is not worth the one drink I would normally have. But, you are still able to purchase individual drinks.

mjhtvchick

Universal Fan-atic
This is disappointing since the $40 upgrade is not worth the one drink I would normally have. But, you are still able to purchase individual drinks.
I don't believe that you can walk up to the bar and purchase an individual drink if you have not added the drink package. They are not set up to take money at the bars. The drinks package would have to be purchased ahead of time or at check-in - this would then be indicated on your lanyard.

At least this is how I remember it working - if anyone has been there recently with a different experience, please let us know! :)

• Brett Wyman

DIS Veteran
    We are visiting Discovery Cove June 2020. We plan on purchasing the DC tickets with the SeaWorld add on. How many days do we have to use the SeaWorld tickets?

kace08

Mouseketeer
    We are visiting Discovery Cove June 2020. We plan on purchasing the DC tickets with the SeaWorld add on. How many days do we have to use the SeaWorld tickets?
    You have 14 days and you can go to SeaWorld as many times as you like within those 14 days. When I went in August we went to SeaWorld before DC. It wasn't a problem.

dez1978

Mouseketeer
    Do you have to take a birth certificate or anything to show your kids ages for them to be able to participate in the dolphin swim?

• CAPSLOCK

DIS Veteran
    We plan on purchasing the DC tickets with the SeaWorld add on. How many days do we have to use the SeaWorld tickets?
    If you plan on going to SW more than once and are driving, upgrade one of the tickets to the 3 park add-on as that grants free parking. The $25 upgrade costs less than parking twice (it's free to park at DC).

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM
    UNIVERSAL PODCASTS

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS

UNIVERSAL ATTRACTIONS