Discovery Cove cabana views/locations

Mysteria

I guess the tag fairies wings were clipped.
Finally (hopefully) going to get to go to Discovery Cove this December for the first time. I'm so excited!! Since we've had to delay our Florida trip 3 times (for various reasons starting Jan. 2019 to now Dec. 2021) it's giving me that much more time to save so I'm splurging for a cabana. Please share all you know about cabana locations and views. Would love to see all the pictures you have and hear about your experiences!

Just a gentle bump so your thread stays on top and others hopefully see it and help you

I don’t have the answers to assist you but hope your questions catch some ones attention.

Finally (hopefully) going to get to go to Discovery Cove this December for the first time. I'm so excited!! Since we've had to delay our Florida trip 3 times (for various reasons starting Jan. 2019 to now Dec. 2021) it's giving me that much more time to save so I'm splurging for a cabana. Please share all you know about cabana locations and views. Would love to see all the pictures you have and hear about your experiences!
We've had cabanas in two locations - by the dolphin swim area and by the reef area. We were by the dolphin swim area when we had a higher level reservation, but I'm not sure if that's universally the case. There are also cabanas near the lazy river area, although we've never had one of those. The views were pretty much what my descriptions suggest - you look out at whatever water feature your cabana is near.

We love the cabanas, although I will acknowledge that they probably are not "worth it" for most people. Still, we like having a place for people to come back to, which helps when our teens are going off places by themselves. We also like having guaranteed shade and a private spot to be in. The private animal visits that come with the higher-end cabanas are really fun as well.

I don't know if you have any specific questions I can answer. We get a cabana every time we go to DC. I think you can have a great day there without one, but it helps enhance our experience enough that we always do it. We get cabanas when we go to Aquatica and on cruises, too, for what it's worth.

We've had cabanas in two locations - by the dolphin swim area and by the reef area. We were by the dolphin swim area when we had a higher level reservation, but I'm not sure if that's universally the case. There are also cabanas near the lazy river area, although we've never had one of those. The views were pretty much what my descriptions suggest - you look out at whatever water feature your cabana is near.

We love the cabanas, although I will acknowledge that they probably are not "worth it" for most people. Still, we like having a place for people to come back to, which helps when our teens are going off places by themselves. We also like having guaranteed shade and a private spot to be in. The private animal visits that come with the higher-end cabanas are really fun as well.

I don't know if you have any specific questions I can answer. We get a cabana every time we go to DC. I think you can have a great day there without one, but it helps enhance our experience enough that we always do it. We get cabanas when we go to Aquatica and on cruises, too, for what it's worth.

Thank you for answering. :-) My group will definitely find it worth it. There are no specific questions other than wondering about locations and views. Wish DC had a cabana map!

I’m still in Orlando on vacation and was checking to see if you still needed more help

the poster Keishashadow has a lot of experience with the park you need more info on

send her a pm
Tell her macraven sent you

I will also check some of the threads to see who else has experience for additional help to find u some pointers

Both Tim Tracker and The Lodge Guys have a few Youtube videos of Discovery Cove that show their cabanas and the views.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter