Discover Card Extra Day Free Questions!?!?!?!?

jxh1

Supreme God of All Things Disney!
To get a 3rd Day free when you buy a 2-day Multipass for Universal using your DIscover Card, do you have to buy a package deal or can you get this ticket deal separately? Also, how exactly do these 2 and 3 day passes work and are they the way to go?

Any help and explanation would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance. :)

According to the agents at Universal, you do not need to purchase any packages to take advantage of this offer, but be aware there are limitations. 1. The ticket must be used by 12/31/01,
2. The third day must be used within 30 days of the first use.

Hope this helps.

anitink02.gif

Thanks for the help. We are planning on going this September and were going to spend 3 nights at the Hard Rock so we would probably buy a 2-day pass and then get the 3rd day free. Sound like the way to go?

I assume that this is a better deal than a length of stay pass. How much for a 2 day multi-day pass and how much for a LOS pass (staying 2 nights at HRH)?

How do I get this deal US/IOA site all lead to deal with resort included, same with Discover Card site. Is there a phone# or web site for this deal or do I have to wait till I get to US/IOA or HRH?

How soon in advance should I order tickets for a September trip? I don't want to miss out on the Discover Card Discount if it is a limited time thing.

Thanks!

Thank you RhondaS for posting that phone#. I now have my tix in the mail. WooHoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter