Discounts with Annual Pass

Princess SarahK

DIS Veteran
Which restaurants offer discounts for APs and how much of a discount are we talking? What are the other benefits? I know Memory Maker and Parking. What am I missing?

Trying to determine if I should get one for my upcoming trip/s. Thanks in advance!!! :goodvibes

Many of the discounts end on Saturday 9-30. Hoping for an updated list soon.

I just looked at the list, and the 45th anniversary savings say they are valid through 12/23/17!!!
Nice! My trip is next month and I was debating whether to buy a TiW card. Now I won't have to get one!

I always recommend buying an AP based on the price of the tickets only, and memory maker if you always buy that. The discounts are moving targets and are not always consistent. If you just take the dollars you plan on spending for tickets add the memory maker if you plan on getting that and if it's equal to or more than the AP, get an AP. Take into account if you don't normally buy park hoppers, don't use the park hopper ticket amount. The general rule of thumb is if you plan on being in the parks more than 15 days in a year the AP is worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter