Discounts on Universal Passes

The website for the Kraft offer is still there at
themeparks.universalstudios.com/kraft/
It is still $8 off but the price of the ticket has just gone up a bit.

Here's a one-time use only code from AAA...

"When you purchase a 2-day/2-park ticket you'll receive a 3rd day free PLUS a complimentary 2-day/2-park with 3rd day free"

go to www.universalorlando.com/aaa/newmember

you will need a valid AAA card and this code: AC3JH4QZ5TK6

according to the flyer, this code will only work once... I haven't used, so it's up for grabs.

I just used your AAA code to purchase the tickets from the buy 1 get one free promotion and it worked perfectly.
I was going to buy the 2 day get 5 day ticket but I really was looking for 6 days. This worked out great.
Thanks again.

Yes, please if anyone has more AAA codes it would be GREATLY appreciated. I am a AAA member already but you only get the codes in the NEW member packets, which I verified by calling my local AAA office.

I just checked my new member packet (got in january) and there is NOTHING like that in it. Should I call my local AAA? I registered/paid for AAA online....

Brother can you spare a code? :teeth:

Any AAA codes for the buy one get one free would really be appreaciated. Thanks.

we plan on getting 6 of the 5 day tickets and have worked out the best deal

oppen the ticket site at US go to the master card offer click on it then LOOK at the offer then close tat window then anouther window oppens saying doo you want to buy one at $5.00 of if you buy it now buy it then go back and buy the 5 for 4 mastercard deal

the window that opens says that you might not get this oppertunity again but everytime we do it it pops up
Paulh

That popup offers $5 off NOT a ticket for $5. ::yes::

But that would have been nice!

curly :wave2:

isn't the kraft offer cheaper than this $5 off window? or am I mistaken?

d4est:

When I viewed the offer it was showing $86.95 per ticket. So to answer your question...you would save $3 more by using the Kraft link. When it first appeared the deal was $81.95. But that went up when all park prices did. Hey $3... is $3 in my book.

Walt Disney World - October 2000
Universal Studios (HRH) - June 2003
Universal Studios (RPR) - June 2004 (not soon enough)

as we are in the uk the pop up offer with $5.00 of and the mastercard is the best deal for 6 tickets as we dont get no mail offers or product deals so $86.95 for one ticket then ithink it works out for the 4 for 5 master card at about $370.00 so thats 6 tickets average cost of $76 plus tax so the deal works for us
Paulh

I called my local AAA and they said that different AAA regions offer different specials. THe buy one get one free isn't offered in my area.

I think they should offer the same deals to everyone, regardless of the area you are in. AAA is AAA no matter what state or area you are in!! POO!:mad:

I went ahead and got the 5days for two Kraft offer...

autumn:
Can you post your bf's code? I tried the other and it would not work for me. This deal would be perfect for our family, and we did just get a new AAA membership in February.

momof2inPA--if she already used her bf's code it will be NO GOOD to anyone else. That is why the other code didn't work for you. It is a ONE TIME ONLY code.

As far as member packets---we didn't all get this coupon in our new member packets because not all AAA's offer the same specials--that is what my local AAA said when I called to inquire as to why I didn't get this offer in my new member packet that I also got in Feb. POOP! Not fair, right!

Originally posted by d4est
momof2inPA--if she already used her bf's code it will be NO GOOD to anyone else. That is why the other code didn't work for you. It is a ONE TIME ONLY code.

AHHHH, I get it; a little slow on the uptake. Here's some good news. I called AAA travel's national number and told them we just joined in February, and the nice lady took my address and said she would send the code right out to me.

Maybe you should try again for another operator, d4est.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter