Discounted Tickets

DISNEYFOURME

Mouseketeer
It's been a couple years since we have gone to DL but prior trips we used Getawaytoday.com to purchase discounted park passes. Was wondering if they are still reliable and/or is there a better option out there. TIA!

I think it was way.com we used 3 yrs. ago and we didn't have any problems. I'm curious too about other discount passes and how long they're good for. We're planning a trip for November.

I think the best deal currently is at LMT Club. You can find a promo code so it won't cost anything to sign up, I used linkshare2016 a few weeks ago. Ordered my tickets for our upcoming trip and had them in my email 1 day later. I saved $100 on the two tickets I purchased vs buying from Disney.

Check Mousesavers.com for current deals.

Just bought some tickets for summer using the link to Ares Travel through https://www.mousesavers.com/disneyl...s-and-deals/disneyland-ticket-discounts/#ares. They have a special until next Monday for a 4-day ticket for the price of a 3-day ticket (it's actually slightly more than that, but still a good savings!). I've used Ares in the past, too, and had no problem with exchanging the printout for tickets at the ticket booth. Do leave a little time for that so you don't waste your park hours, though. It doesn't take long, but we usually go in the night before to exchange our printout so we can go right to the gate on our first park day. Haven't seen any ticket bargains lately so was glad to find this!

Yes, me too thanks everyone. Bought my DL 5 day hoppers through LMT club. Big savings and vouchers were emailed within 1/2 hour. :)

First attempt on lmtclub had a small hiccup. Ordered tickets and waited days but nothing in email besides original confirmation. Then I found an unread email from an unfamiliar person and realized it was that company. They stated my credit card rejected charge. I called credit card company and they stated nothing was submitted. I was freaking out as I read DL tickets had since gone up in price. Thankfully we also had a voicemail from them and when I returned the call we placed the order again and I have since received the email vouchers (for the same original price). Now assuming the vouchers work in August when we go, it will be worth the amazing savings! Thanks again to those who suggested them!

trying to help a friend obtain discounted tickets and I'm not seeing them listed on LMT any longer (and I Just purchased some for myself last week). Anyone know what's up with them?

LMT isn't a scam. I've purchased tickets through them a number of times. Occasionally the email gets caught in a spam filter or the like, but a phonecall or email has always been quickly answered for me, and any hiccups quickly solved.
I wouldn't order the day before a trip, but they have been my go-to source for at least my last 3 trips.
I've also used Ares, Getaway today, Union Advantage, and ordered direct from Disney before. Never had a problem.

trying to help a friend obtain discounted tickets and I'm not seeing them listed on LMT any longer (and I Just purchased some for myself last week). Anyone know what's up with them?

I just bought my tix on LMT this morning. Make sure you're logged in or DLR won't show up in an "Activities" search and be sure to put in a future date, not today.

I just bought my tix on LMT this morning. Make sure you're logged in or DLR won't show up in an "Activities" search and be sure to put in a future date, not today.

I am logged in and I'm typing Anaheim,CA as the destination under the Activities tab (exactly what I did when I bought my tickets last Saturday) and there is nothing for DL. I'm entering dates several months out (tried March, June, Oct, Dec) and same results.
I'm getting options for Knott's, Universal, Sea World, airport transfers, etc, but no Disneyland. Weird.

I changed the location to Los Angeles and I got 2 results for tickets but ONLY with transfers, not by themselves.

Last edited:
I am logged in and I'm typing Anaheim,CA as the destination under the Activities tab (exactly what I did when I bought my tickets last Saturday) and there is nothing for DL. I'm entering dates several months out (tried March, June, Oct, Dec) and same results.
I'm getting options for Knott's, Universal, Sea World, airport transfers, etc, but no Disneyland. Weird.

I changed the location to Los Angeles and I got 2 results for tickets but ONLY with transfers, not by themselves.

Something must be going on with your cookies or your log-in. I just went and checked again and it came right up under Knott's. Try going to an incognito window and logging in from scratch. Start on the main page - select Activities tab and put in Anaheim and your dates.

Something must be going on with your cookies or your log-in. I just went and checked again and it came right up under Knott's. Try going to an incognito window and logging in from scratch. Start on the main page - select Activities tab and put in Anaheim and your dates.

Thanks for the suggestion, incognito didn't work so I tried a different browser and that finally worked. Weird.

I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere, but I can't find it. I've always done vacation packages through Disney, so we get the hard credit-card like tickets. With the e-tickets through LMT, how do those work? Do you take them to the ticket booth? Straight to the turnstile? What do you get in return? Paper? Plastic?

Thanks.

I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere, but I can't find it. I've always done vacation packages through Disney, so we get the hard credit-card like tickets. With the e-tickets through LMT, how do those work? Do you take them to the ticket booth? Straight to the turnstile? What do you get in return? Paper? Plastic?

Thanks.
You receive your tickets via email. You can just show them on your phone at the turnstile for them to be scanned or you can print them off. Once scanned at the turnstile they'll give you a credit card sized ticket that's a heavy paper. Super easy!

You receive your tickets via email. You can just show them on your phone at the turnstile for them to be scanned or you can print them off. Once scanned at the turnstile they'll give you a credit card sized ticket that's a heavy paper. Super easy!

Exactly how it worked for us in October. Each e ticket will have a QR code/bar code they will scan at initial entry. Did it directly from my phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter