Discounted gift card web sites.

eliseisawkward

Mouseketeer
UPDATE
Disney reversed this payment on November 22 - about 18 days later. I am following up with Disney and ************ but have to wait on both of them to get back with me. Anxious about this. Hoping to report back with good news.
Do the giftcards have money on them after the payment reversal?

NMbaseballmom

NMbaseballmom
Do the giftcards have money on them after the payment reversal?
No. Communicating with Disney has been slow and a little frustrating. The only information they gave me was they have traced the gift card back to credit card fraud, but no specifics. Since I transferred the ************ card to an existing card on Disney's manage my gift cards site, they reversed all funds on that card and it seems the burden is on me to provide information on each card including the number, the place of purchase and how I purchased. I gave them that information and they said they would get back with me next week. If I had this to do over, I would not buy from the site.

eliseisawkward

Mouseketeer
No. Communicating with Disney has been slow and a little frustrating. The only information they gave me was they have traced the gift card back to credit card fraud, but no specifics. Since I transferred the ************ card to an existing card on Disney's manage my gift cards site, they reversed all funds on that card and it seems the burden is on me to provide information on each card including the number, the place of purchase and how I purchased. I gave them that information and they said they would get back with me next week. If I had this to do over, I would not buy from the site.
Have you tried contacting the site to let them know? A previous poster mentioned they were helpful.

• C-Bomb

Earning My Ears
    I am so relieved they made it right for you! I ordered 2 right before your original post and got nervous after reading your story. I’m on BD 12 and still waiting to receive mine... hoping they come today!
    Did you get yours?

NMbaseballmom

NMbaseballmom
    Have you tried contacting the site to let them know? A previous poster mentioned they were helpful.
    ************ sent me a new number within a couple of days and I applied it to my reservation. I am waiting for Disney to call me back and let me know if the new number is ok. I also need to find out what they are going to do with the remaining amount that they took when they reversed the payment. I'll update as soon as I hear from Disney, they said some time next week. I am guessing the holiday slowed things down.

eliseisawkward

Mouseketeer
    Received my gift card (approx 5 business days) and transferred the balance to a nearly empty card I had already. Will call and pay the balance of my room only reservation, hopefully nothing hinky happens.

Edit: Called in and paid off balance. Will see if anything weird happens.

Last edited:
  • FoxC63

DIS Veteran
    *** ************.COM!!!!!!! ***
    I am devastated to have to post my experience.
    UPDATE:
    I hope this helps!
    So sorry for the frustration but glad to see things worked out. I'm just getting back after a nice week at Universal so forgive me, what site are you talking about? Did you add the asterisks? is this from Top Cashback . com?

C-Bomb

Earning My Ears
    So sorry for the frustration but glad to see things worked out. I'm just getting back after a nice week at Universal so forgive me, what site are you talking about? Did you add the asterisks? is this from Top Cashback . com?

View attachment 457215
    I believe a moderator replaced the name of the site with asterisks everywhere it was mentioned in this thread. It was giftcarddeals.com, not top cashback.com

FoxC63

DIS Veteran
    @C-Bomb
    Maybe spaces are needed, not sure why a mod would feel the need to change the name unless it was banned. :confused: It would be nice if they gave you a heads up.

"It was gift card deals . com" Good to know, I've never purchased from them before.

• C-Bomb

Earning My Ears
    @C-Bomb
    Maybe spaces are needed, not sure why a mod would feel the need to change the name unless it was banned. :confused: It would be nice if they gave you a heads up.

"It was gift card deals . com" Good to know, I've never purchased from them before.
    The full web address was there in all our posts for the past few months. Then a couple days ago the guy from giftcarddeals.com posted a response to everyone apologizing for the trouble we’ve had and assuring us it won’t happen again. That post was only up for two days and a moderator deleted it and changed all references to the site to the ******s.
    The guy did make our orders right in the end, though and he was super responsive throughout it all.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM