Discount release?

busymomma123

DIS Veteran
Last year the discounts for early the next year were released around this time. I think they were released on the last Wednesday of September. Are there any rumors of a discount being released this week?

Last year the discounts for early the next year were released around this time. I think they were released on the last Wednesday of September. Are there any rumors of a discount being released this week?
nothing yet, 2 years ago I think the discounts came out the first week of October. Hopefully something soon. those who used to share rumors here have been gone since 2018; they are missed.

At the latest it should be around/after Sept. 29 when the current discount expires. Of course, Disney has been known to surprise us by releasing unexpected discounts so fingers crossed.

At the latest it should be around/after Sept. 29 when the current discount expires. Of course, Disney has been known to surprise us by releasing unexpected discounts so fingers crossed.
Like Free Dining dropping in early January when it's usually released in April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter