Discount on additional APs if I have an AP first?

EMom

Comes from a long line of all fork ...
I know that I can get a discount on tickets for DH and DD if I have an annual pass. I plan on buying one, mainly for the room discount. I will buy the Preferred Annual Pass.

What if I wanted to buy Power Passes instead of regular tickets for DH and DD? Would my annual pass let me get a discount on the Power Passes?

TIA!

I know that I can get a discount on tickets for DH and DD if I have an annual pass. I plan on buying one, mainly for the room discount. I will buy the Preferred Annual Pass.

What if I wanted to buy Power Passes instead of regular tickets for DH and DD? Would my annual pass let me get a discount on the Power Passes?

TIA!
There are no additional discounts on APs...they are already disounted. You can get discounts off of multi-day park tickets but that's it.

There are no additional discounts on APs...they are already disounted. You can get discounts off of multi-day park tickets but that's it.

While this is absolutely correct, for some reason when I got my son's AP back in July the lady actually took 10% off and claimed it was because I already had an AP. Now, I don't always renew my kids' passes since they don't necessarily go every year enough to justify it, but I have purchased them off and on over the past 10 years and that was the first and only time it happened. No idea how she got it through the system because I just bought my daughter one yesterday and explained it to the TM on the phone and she couldn't do it. She did look it up and confirm that the previous TM did, though. Very odd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter