Discount Coming March 1

Coworker of mine called and a very nice CM gave him a "read between the lines" answer about a free dining promotion for his travel dates (mid May). The CM said that it wouldn't matter if he booked now or later for his travel dates as they would not be included in that promotion.

Not sure how much more information that gives anyone, but just passing it along!

And now I just called to add my flight information and asked if there are any offers that can "beat my current discount" (as I do obsessively every time I call!) and the lovely CM hinted to "keep checking the special offers section for updates coming soon". I think I need to stop obsessing...

Why can't the CMs be nice when I call? The only love I've heard was try the following in hopes of getting a pin: such as use the VISA rewards credit card, request the vacation planning DVD and call back. We booked without a deal for August and I'm calling regularly in hopes of a 40th b-day gift to me. No luck. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Anyone know if it is typical for Disney to extend the prior promo and throw another in at the same time?

I noticed this morning that the promotion is the same as yesterday, only difference- you have to book on the phone and can't online.

So, do any disney vets think that means another discount will be released soon??:confused3

The anticipated new promo is fall free dining for late August through late September. This means even though there will be two promo's available, they are for very different time frames

The anticipated new promo is fall free dining for late August through late September. This means even though there will be two promo's available, they are for very different time frames

Can you confirm how you know this? or are you just stating what everyone is assuming I'm just curious? I'm hoping so;)

I call this morning asking for my PIN and any special promotion. The CM said: " It is too far out for any offer. Check back in couple of weeks ;O He is not so nice though. Not because of the answer. Just his attitude about me checking. He seem annoyed.

I hope for a room only discount, with just 2 of us, room discount is always better then free dining :goodvibes

I liked davy Jones and The Monkees as a kid also my son (13) loves their songs also he will be missed so sad :( MSKermit where about are you in SOUTH JERSEY?
just realized we maybe Neighbors :)

yea i saw your location was at the shore. i am gloucester county.. where are you??

Really?!?! Nothing yet. There's usually something posted overnight or first thing in the morning.

Ugh.

uuuhhh.. he we go again... hanging on to every possible rumor hoping for a great deal, freebie.... and nothing :(

I got a $200 Disney gift card for down payment on the way to work last night. Got my $24 in free gas too!!!:banana: Whoo hoo, ready to book! I just wish SW would deposit our 100,000 rapid reward points into our accounts soon for getting and using our new Chase credit cards! The plan is to get 5~ R/T flights to MCO from PIT and a rental car with our points. (we don't do sweaty buses, ughhh!) I find it so easy to Valet Park at all the resorts and driving around Disney in September is sooooooooooooooo easy!

I hope for a room only discount, with just 2 of us, room discount is always better then free dining :goodvibes

Funny, there are 2 of us, but when I estimated, Free dining will save us more than our current 30% off deal. Do you not plan on using the dining plan if you get a room discount? Maybe thats where we differ, cause we are using it either way.

FD will be available to the public on March 5th for Aug.25-Sept.29!

Funny, there are 2 of us, but when I estimated, Free dining will save us more than our current 30% off deal. Do you not plan on using the dining plan if you get a room discount? Maybe thats where we differ, cause we are using it either way.

When we stay in the Deluxe resorts, the room discount is always better, and paying for the DDP. Works out cheaper. In moderates, it's close, and we've taken free DDP, depending on room discount.

Our last trip we went without DDP (first time), and found we saved, even with 1CS & 1TS a day. But that's a different story :laughing:

Glad this rumor was true! Yay! Now the waiting begins for the October - December free dining deals . . .. .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter