Discount Coming March 1

patrick9261

Earning My Ears
Just read on another board somebody was told by a CM a new discount is Comiong March 1. No details on the discount. Anybody else heard anything about this?

Can you share the website or exact quote? If you don't want to put the website here can you private message me with the info? Interested in reading the information

Thanks

I know that we should take what the castmembers say with a grain of salt but when I called about free dining for our trip (when all the others here on the boards were getting it but I couldn't.:sad1:), the castmember did say that we had a little time before May and that I should keep an eye on the special offer page just in case something came out soon. He said it with a little "hint" in his voice.

I also read that March 1st may be the day :) HOPING they are right.

PLEASE Disney send out a FD pin! pixiedust: :banana: :cheer2:

What happens if your paid in full and a GP promo comes out on March 1. Currently I am booked for April 8-13 with no discount since its Easter week. If something comes out that includes my dates and I am already paid in full will they refund me the difference?

What happens if your paid in full and a GP promo comes out on March 1. Currently I am booked for April 8-13 with no discount since its Easter week. If something comes out that includes my dates and I am already paid in full will they refund me the difference?

Yes! :yay:

The rumor thread says the person who heard this was trying to book a vacation for April. That is not really giviing me hope--there are already discounts available for April. Are they just going to add on MORE discounts through June?

Seriously, I want to BOOK SOMETHING!

As far as April dates, there are 2 weeks blacked out from discounts right now and I'm betting (hoping?) that disney may release a new deal that includes those weeks because there is a TON of resort availability. Even though it's Easter, this year many people are not booking at full price. I check my resorts daily (BC, BWI, Poly, WL) and every single room category is available. So either disney releases some discounts and fills some rooms or it looks like they will stay empty!

As far as April dates, there are 2 weeks blacked out from discounts right now and I'm betting (hoping?) that disney may release a new deal that includes those weeks because there is a TON of resort availability. Even though it's Easter, this year many people are not booking at full price. I check my resorts daily (BC, BWI, Poly, WL) and every single room category is available. So either disney releases some discounts and fills some rooms or it looks like they will stay empty!

I just looked at the last week of May (which includes both Memorial Day and Star Wars Weekend) through the first week of June and there's availability for each value resort, moderate resort and at least six of the deluxe resorts (I didn't check them all so there may be more.) under the Spring Offer. I hope that a better discount comes out for those travel dates and would love to see a free dining offer. Having said that, I'm not sure the next offer will include my travel dates (May 27th to June 2nd) but a girl can hope. ;)

We are there then too! Fingers crossed!

oh what a 40th Birthday present to me Free Dining would be! :goodvibes

I currently have the 30% off room discount, but Free Dining would be way better!

I just looked at the last week of May (which includes both Memorial Day and Star Wars Weekend) through the first week of June and there's availability for each value resort, moderate resort and at least six of the deluxe resorts (I didn't check them all so there may be more.) under the Spring Offer. I hope that a better discount comes out for those travel dates and would love to see a free dining offer. Having said that, I'm not sure the next offer will include my travel dates (May 27th to June 2nd) but a girl can hope. ;)

I checked every resort for the first 2 weeks in June with the spring promo and ALL had a lot of availability except for POR. I think there will be some promotions coming....:)

I'm looking for a discount for late August. I know it may be a bit early to look for that, but I can only hope!

Hoping for Free Dining for May 27 - May 31!!! Currently have the % off offer, but free dining would be much better......or maybe stay four days, get three free......would LOVE that one!!

I called today and the CM that I spoke to said she has no clue when the next discounts would come out, and that "they" were wondering the same thing.

I checked every resort for the first 2 weeks in June with the spring promo and ALL had a lot of availability except for POR. I think there will be some promotions coming....:)

You would think that will all the vacancies, there would be something else coming.

Hoping for Free Dining for May 27 - May 31!!! Currently have the % off offer, but free dining would be much better......or maybe stay four days, get three free......would LOVE that one!!

Free dining for those dates would be awesome. Last year was the first time free dining was offered during that time period.

I called today and the CM that I spoke to said she has no clue when the next discounts would come out, and that "they" were wondering the same thing.

Isn't it crazy how one castmember will tell you one thing and then another castmember tells a total different story?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!