discontinued Meet and Greets

egelb

Earning My Ears
I was looking to see if Hercules characters had any existence in the parks because I'm a huge fan, and found this online:

"Esmeralda was receiving inappropriate attention from male guests, so she no longer makes regular appearances. Tarzan and Capt Jack Sparrow were receiving inappropriate attention from female guests, so they too had their appearances limited."

Anyone know how much truth there is to this? Why doesn't Hercules meet? Seems mildly popular.

I was looking to see if Hercules characters had any existence in the parks because I'm a huge fan, and found this online:

"Esmeralda was receiving inappropriate attention from male guests, so she no longer makes regular appearances. Tarzan and Capt Jack Sparrow were receiving inappropriate attention from female guests, so they too had their appearances limited."

Anyone know how much truth there is to this? Why doesn't Hercules meet? Seems mildly popular.

Not sure of the truth of this, but in 2010 we had gone to PL with our boys, then went back at 2pm (I think that was the time) for the 'live show' and 'parage' of Jr Pirates....they had sound issues so the show didn't happen, but Jack was already in costume, so he came out and the women MOBBED him. He ended up going into PL and they closed the doors. My kids were SO bummed (they had already been earlier in the day and were pirates like Jack) so we asked if they could go in as well (security was guarding the door) and they let us in. My boys were in HEAVEN! There is a pict of them and Jack in my PTR.

The same rumor existed for Flynn as well.

Jack and Flynn both had their M&G removed for other reasons, had nothing to do with infactuated women. Tarzan and Esmerelda left before my character days, but I imagine the accusations are false as well. If there are any characters that get unwanted attention it's Ariel and Jasmine, both are still out daily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter