Disappointed in Bay Lake Theme Park View

we loved our lake view and our theme park view. you can complain about the view, but it is the best theme park view at WDW. We stayed at grand floridian with a theme park view, and although it is our favorite hotel, the view doesn't come close to BLT.

No offense to anyone but I am surprised anyone is surprised at the views for BLT. :confused3

The hotel was built right where the North Garden Wing was and even though it is much taller they did not change the location.

I have never thought the views from the Contemporary resort were good compared to the Polynesian or the Grand Floridian.

The parking lot will always be in your line of view and location will always be to the side of Space Mt. not straight on.

Totally Agree, didn't think the water view was much better when we stayed in the garden wings, the tower is the place to be.

RayJay

Agree on the recategorization. The Park View rooms vary so much by location of the room. They do have great views though. Love when a LV room gets you a sneak peak of the parks.

One thing they could do, I think, without further affecting the points chart is make rooms on a certain floor--maybe 7th or 8th--and higher a booking category. Same points as those other TPV rooms, but you'd know when you booked what you were getting. Sorta of like how BW view and pool/garden are the same points.

Love that idea!!;)
Love the Mk view rooms at BLT!!! So worth it!!!!

AGREED!!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!