DISappearing Peeps...A fastpass to THIN! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy B-Day Pigget..have a great one!!

good morning Peepdom...Its beatiful out today, perfect day for a nice walk, if only i wasn't chained to my desk all day at work..ah well..gotta pay for disney trips somehow! :lmao:

I am so mad i missed SYTYCD last night..i believe its Tivoed though...whew. ;)

Last night i was semi-bad and Greg and I went to Unos...too hot to cook, and i am cooking tonight and tommorow night so i figured we could go out. I only had 2 pieces of the Spinocolli pizza ( doesn't having spinach and brocolli on your pizza make it less bad? :rolleyes: )..and we stopped at the local AWESOME homeade ice cream stand..but i did get Frozen Yogurt instead, and only a small..so i felt like i was semi-peepish :)

Last night i was semi-bad and Greg and I went to Unos...too hot to cook, and i am cooking tonight and tommorow night so i figured we could go out. I only had 2 pieces of the Spinocolli pizza ( doesn't having spinach and brocolli on your pizza make it less bad? :rolleyes: )

Oh yes... I firmly believe that brocolli and spinach totally counteract all other calories that they come in contact with! :lmao:

Seriously though don't beat yourself up too much-- figure about 300 cals per slice of cheese pizza (veggies add negligable calories) and you had a reasonable (if not lowfat or low carb) 600 calorie dinner. This is about what I usually shoot for at dinner -- if I eat less than 600, then I'm in the cupboard all evening looking for "just a bite." Don't know what the cals on the fro-yo would be, but I'm guessing around 150 to 200 depending on what's in it...

IMHO there is nothing wrong with having pizza (or ice cream for that matter) as long as you don't do it every night and you watch the portion sizes. Plus, I personally like to shock the heck out of my metabolism every once in a while -- actually seems to help me lose more and bust plateaus...

I'm actually on one right now, but my problem is too many "cheat days" not enough salads....

Thanks so much for everyone's kind welcomes.

I weighed myself today. Thursday's are my WW day and only gained 14 pounds. So, it is not as bad as it seems. I am not going to WW today the baby has a real high fever. She had shots 2 days ago. I do not want to drag the girls out just to turn around and come home. I can go to a meeting on Friday morning.

You are right. I just need to loose a couple of pounds and get back on track. Losing three pounds is the best motivation ever! I am not even going to take it one day at a time. I am just going to try to make it to lunch! (Our fridge has leftover pizza and garlic bread in it!!!!)

As Wendy knows I have had so much fun sewing lately. It has been very theraputic for me. I am not worried about Sophee and I am not eating! I am also learing how to hand smock. Now for that you really need clean hands. So again- No Food!

Thanks ladies! Aimee

Happy Happy Birthday Pigget!! May you have a :wizard: filled with pixiedust:

Welcome Aimee - hope you come and join us often!!

Come on out and play newbies... samers, losers... :cool1:

DENE - ds girlfriend is in Peru now!! Her dad wanted to take her I forget where - someplace - they travel a lot:cool1:

Hope this posts dagnabbit! so many problems..

I've not fallen off the wagon necessarily but I cannot stop crying... I just feel so ugly... so worhless...

I do! DH got us started on it in the middle of this season. I thought Jen was going to win. Now I don't know!

I have had that happen with bridesmaids' dresses to me before too. And my wedding dress was actually like that too. I was wearing 14's at the time. They ordered it in a 16 according to my measurements, and when it came in, it was too small! There was a 4-inch gap in the zipper, and it was discontinued! I managed to lose the weight (and not need alterations) in the next 4 months and fit into it by the time of the wedding! :thumbsup2 But I find it frustrating that sizes for that type of dress have to be different than sizes for everything else. :confused3

I would guess they are UK sizes.

IMHO there is nothing wrong with having pizza (or ice cream for that matter) as long as you don't do it every night and you watch the portion sizes. Plus, I personally like to shock the heck out of my metabolism every once in a while -- actually seems to help me lose more and bust plateaus...

I'm actually on one right now, but my problem is too many "cheat days" not enough salads....

Exactly...moderation and movement! :goodvibes Glad you bought my whole spinach and brocolli negates calories line...:lmao:

Sandy,
You are most certainly NOT ugly and worthless!! I am so sorry you are feeling this way. I truly have had so many weeks of feeling that way about myself and its so hard to snap out of, i truly sympathize. But know we are all here for you...you are not alone and NOT worthless...ever. :grouphug:

Sage tip of the day (not that there's more)

If you are eating fibery foods today in effort to...you know...pooh: Drink LOTS of water or you'll be all plugged up like me. Making me feel very VERY :chewy:. OHHHH! :scared:

I have a feeling I will have a very pretty number tomorrow!

Hope this posts dagnabbit! so many problems..

I've not fallen off the wagon necessarily but I cannot stop crying... I just feel so ugly... so worhless...

Sandy -- I've never "seen" you in real life, but I have gotten to know the internet "you." And I say that you are a wonderfully beautiful person! You are kind, caring, and a cheer leader for all. Often the first to welcome a new peep and the one to offer encouragement and hugs. You also have motivation of great proportions to get out there and "wog" (as you would say). This motivation is inspirational (and makes me get off of my butt more days than not). You're also a caring mother with what sound like great kids. You're a teacher -- need I say more? I'd say that adds up to an extraordinarily beautiful person who is worth more than she'll ever know. :hug:

I thought of you and your past and upcoming races today while I was running! I ran 1.6 miles at a 12 min/mi pace, then I alternated walking and running until I hit 30 minutes. Sunday (when I first tried running), I would run 1/4 to 1/2 mi, then walk 1/4 mi... I did that for and hour and a half (the Ironman Triathlon was on... I was inspired). I'm going to build up to a 5K, then onward and upward so I can do the Disney races in 2010 when the teacher I work with is going. She also does what are called "sprint" triathlons (300-800 yds swimming, 12-18 mi biking, and a 5K run)... hope I can do those in the next couple of years.

Hmmmm... to show me where my waist is supposed to be? :cutie:

You GO! I have tried to run before but the high impact stuff just isn't for me... I will stick to skating.

Hey, everyone! I'm back for day 2! YAY! Thanks for all the warm welcomes I've received here! I feel so special! *sniff*

Anyway, the 5 Factor Diet is a book that my friend (size 0, thankyouverymuch!) is trying. I know, it's insanity, right? She says it's so she'll eat healthier, not to lose weight. I hate her. Just kidding....but not really. Anywho...it seems to be kind of like a Zone type thing..every meal has to contain the right % of fat/protein/fiber. Anyway, I was looking at it and it just looks too complex for my teeny tiny little brain, so I think I am going back to Weight Watchers. I will rejoin the meeting tomorrow night.

AND....It's Adventures in Bridesmaid's Dresses Part II (or technically III if we're going by the weddings I've been in total..so far) as one of my other best friends is getting married next May. At least that gives me PLENTY of time to be super hot for the wedding! If anyone knows how to add a link in here, I'll show y'all the dress, but unfortunately I am not that computer savvy. Savvy?pirate:
Well, Hope you all have a wonderful what's left of the day!

Sounds too complex for me too! WW is a great program! I am too cheap, so I just use sparkpeople and calorie counting, and this wonderful thread for my weekly weigh-in.

So, I thought I would join in. I saw UM post in her sig from the boutique thread.

Let me tell you about my weight loss journey and recent struggle.

On Feb.1, 2005 I joined Weight Watchers. I did the core plan. I had great success. It was life changing. One Dec. 1, 2005 I weighed in a hit the 100 pounds lost mark. Later that afternoon I found out I was preggers with baby number two. I had a very challenging pregnancy and gained 105 pounds.

In July of 2006 I gave birth to a very healthy baby. I rejoined WW and was very successful again. I had lost about 90 pounds by January. Eating right and exercising. I then hit a plateau, Well, this past spring I was ill (liver) and then this summer my baby began having seizures. I have not coped with this well and have turned to food.

I skipped WW two weeks in a row. I have never done that. I fell off the wagon so hard I do not know how I am going to get up. I gained about 15 pounds back just in this month. I still have lost 70-75 pounds. My problem is I am so unmotivated. I just do not care and I do not know how to change. I am disgusted with myself and I cannot seem to forgive myself and let the weight gain go. I still have 100 pounds to loose and it feels like a mountain!

I am going back to WW in the morning to face the music. I feel like I have let my leader down, my family down and mostly myself. I just cannot seem to move past this roadblock. I could use some encouragement just like everyone else.

WELCOME!!! The really important thing is that you have jumped back on the wagon at only 15 lbs gained... you can do this, and we will be here for yoU!

Oh yes... I firmly believe that brocolli and spinach totally counteract all other calories that they come in contact with! :lmao:

Seriously though don't beat yourself up too much-- figure about 300 cals per slice of cheese pizza (veggies add negligable calories) and you had a reasonable (if not lowfat or low carb) 600 calorie dinner. This is about what I usually shoot for at dinner -- if I eat less than 600, then I'm in the cupboard all evening looking for "just a bite." Don't know what the cals on the fro-yo would be, but I'm guessing around 150 to 200 depending on what's in it...

I agree on the cheat day thing. Just don't let it spiral, that's all. :-)

Guess what... I SCORED last night in my hockey game!! First time in a few years, and only my 4th goal ever, so I am pretty happy. :yay:

On the bad news side, my nbor backed into our shared mailbox post and knocked it down. They are renters so I imagine I will have to fix it. :sad2:

Also, our fuse in our bedroom blew and won't come back, so I have to get someone to fix that too. Luckily I have one week left on my house warranty so it will be at no cost, but they can't come until tomorrow. I was SOOO irritated at the chick... she was fixated on how many things we had plugged in (1 lamp, 2 clocks, and a TV) and was very dismissive... I was like, I am NOT a stupid girl that doesn't know how to reset the breaker... the breaker is BROKEN and won't come back. :mad:

Awwww... I missed this because I had my post open. I know this feeling well. Life can just get sooo overwhelming sometimes. Here is a big :hug: from NC, I wish we could go take a walk and I could hug you in person. You aren't ugly or worthless, you are a wonderful person.

Welcome Aimee. Sounds like you are headed back on track.

After two days of eating well within my WW points, I had a high point day yesterday. I was just hungry and tired all day. I am determined to get back in the 'zone' today!

The heat here has been AWFUL!! Nearly 100 everyday and humid. Last night we had a thunderstorm and the power went out. I ended up with 3 girls awake and searching for flashlights and candles. We run fans in several of the rooms in our upper story so it was really abnormally quiet when the power went off. Several of them still use nightlights so it was also dark (at least between lightening flashes). I lit a candle so they could fall back asleep which they eventually did. The room was too warm for me so I ended up reading the Official Guide by candlelight until the power came back on two hours later. Might need to sneak in a nap today (ha).

:grouphug:
HUGE thnx :goodvibes I'm trying!

Sage tip of the day (not that there's more)

If you are eating fibery foods today in effort to...you know...pooh: Drink LOTS of water or you'll be all plugged up like me. Making me feel very VERY :chewy:. OHHHH! :scared:

I have a feeling I will have a very pretty number tomorrow!

PRUNEZ - worx perfect!!! PRUNZ iz the word! :dance3:

12 min mile???!! :faint:

my sister and I went to different high schools but played the same sports. To be one of the starters they always had to run the mile in 7.5 the practice before a game. I would have never started.

I had to get up extra early to beat one of my favorite posters to the computer...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PIGGET!!!

8.gif

I hope you have a wonderful day, Heather!!!

Happy Birthday Heather! Hope you have a wonderful day.:hippie:

Well we here in Michigan are having somewhat of a break in the heat. We shut the air off and opened the windows. I really needed to breath in fresh air. Mid 80's today. But by Monday back in the 90's.

The Dr.'s office called and upped the time of my C-section to 7am on Monday.

I have to be there at 5am. So up by 3am to leave by 4am to get there by 5.

Like I'm gonna sleep anyways:rotfl:

Don't forget your broccolli soup for dinner with a side of black beans. :rolleyes1

my sister and I went to different high schools but played the same sports. To be one of the starters they always had to run the mile in 7.5 the practice before a game. I would have never started.

Happy Birthday Heather! Hope you have a wonderful day.:hippie:

Well we here in Michigan are having somewhat of a break in the heat. We shut the air off and opened the windows. I really needed to breath in fresh air. Mid 80's today. But by Monday back in the 90's.

The Dr.'s office called and upped the time of my C-section to 7am on Monday.

I have to be there at 5am. So up by 3am to leave by 4am to get there by 5.

Like I'm gonna sleep anyways:rotfl:

Don't forget your broccolli soup for dinner with a side of black beans. :rolleyes1

:grouphug: extr_ :wizard: pixiedust:

wh_t do they z_y bout beans.??

ho ho ho - cut edit ______ edit.... *zigh

Welcome Aimee. Sounds like you are headed back on track.

After two days of eating well within my WW points, I had a high point day yesterday. I was just hungry and tired all day. I am determined to get back in the 'zone' today!

The heat here has been AWFUL!! Nearly 100 everyday and humid. Last night we had a thunderstorm and the power went out. I ended up with 3 girls awake and searching for flashlights and candles. We run fans in several of the rooms in our upper story so it was really abnormally quiet when the power went off. Several of them still use nightlights so it was also dark (at least between lightening flashes). I lit a candle so they could fall back asleep which they eventually did. The room was too warm for me so I ended up reading the Official Guide by candlelight until the power came back on two hours later. Might need to sneak in a nap today (ha).

Are you doing core or flex?

We too are in a heat wave. Yesterday it got up to 111 degrees! We set a record for Maryland. Today it is only 98! Hopefully we will get some rain soon! Everything is very brown. Earlier in the summer I really enjoyed stroller walking but when it is 90 degrees at 11:00 p.m. it is too hot for the babes! This might be the perfect chance to start lap swimming!

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. It has been a very long 2 days--Joshua decided he liked being up at night -- I went to bed at 11:30 and he woke at 12:45--gave him his pabby and he slept for another 15 minutes and then screamed until 2:00. I gave in and put him in the bed with us, but did not go back to sleep until about 3 and alarm went off at 5:30. I just layed there. I go to the Dr. this afternoon--will let you guys know what he says. Nothing special planned for my day--I think I am cooking tonight after Joshua's open house at daycare. I am ready for the weekend. Thanks again :thumbsup2 You guys are the best :cool1:

This is something that has helped me a lot.

If you focus on results you will never change but, if you focus on changes you will get results.

I am thinking about it a lot today. So far so good. I almost stuck my hand in the wheat thins box but I stopped. One battle won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter