Disappearing Peep Ditches Diet on the DDP! Lots of Pics! - Completed pg. 11!

This dining report is like grocery shopping....don't do it on an empty stomach! :lmao:

What great pics of the food! :banana: I am still not sure of where we should eat on our trip! Unfortunately, you can't get DDP on land/sea trip! Wherever we eat will be cash, so that is being taken into consideration. If you had only restaurant you could eat at, where would it be?!?

Ok, this just sealed the deal. We ARE hitting Kona on our August trip. Your pics are amazing! I love the pic of DS with a mouth full of chocolate! Too cute!
BTW, Stacey, you are gorgeous! Love the family shot!:thumbsup2

I love this review! Your pictures are so good. The last installment made me want to switch our Ohana reservations to Kona. What do you think ??

I'm getting married on August 17th and my Ceremony will be at Sea Breeze Point, pics at The Grand Floridian, lunch at Kona's, dinner at V & A! First time at WDW, so am really excited. I'm on the free DDP for 14 nights, so am at present organising my ADR's, it's so hard to choose between all the places, they all look so good!

Wow, that sounds amazing! That will be a great trip report! V&A's is a place I really want to try. It is hard to pick. I think you should also try California Grill - it looks amazing. Hope these reviews help!

Our trip isn't until the week after Thanksgiving, but I'm already planning all our dining. It's been killing me, but it's been so much fun. I'm just imagining how much weight I'm going to gain on the DDP. Perhaps I should fast for about a month before we go.

I think we decided to pass on O'hana this time around. But I think we were going to do Boma, so I'm looking forward to that review.

Planning the meals was half the fun! Tough choices though! You will love Boma. I liked it more than Ohana.

Man that Mahi Mahi looks incredible. We may have to hit Konas. We are definately hitting 'Ohana's! Great pics and reviews. Love it!

Mahi Mahi was great! You will love Ohana's for sure - go hungry and save room for dessert!

This dining report is like grocery shopping....don't do it on an empty stomach! :lmao:

What great pics of the food! :banana: I am still not sure of where we should eat on our trip! Unfortunately, you can't get DDP on land/sea trip! Wherever we eat will be cash, so that is being taken into consideration. If you had only restaurant you could eat at, where would it be?!?

We are looking at doing a cruise next year. We are going to book them separately so we can do the DDP. If I had to pick just one, :confused3 tough question. I would probably say Le Cellier with Kona and Boma a real close second.

Ok, this just sealed the deal. We ARE hitting Kona on our August trip. Your pics are amazing! I love the pic of DS with a mouth full of chocolate! Too cute!
BTW, Stacey, you are gorgeous! Love the family shot!:thumbsup2

Aaawww, you made my day! Thanks. You will love Kona! I surprised you didn't eat there, didn't you stay at the Poly? You should try breakfast too. I have heard great things about the Konga toast (I think that is what it is called).

I love this review! Your pictures are so good. The last installment made me want to switch our Ohana reservations to Kona. What do you think ??

Yes, I would pick Kona over Ohana. But they are both good. Like I said, I loved the shrimp and bread pudding at Ohana :cloud9: But did not like the smoked meat. I enjoyed everything at Kona.

That's it. I am putting the beef and noodles in the fridge and jumping the next flight to Orlando. I need char crusted filet, and a Kiddie cone!!!!!!

Your reviews are great! I am still trying to talk my DH into taking pics of our food!! ;)

That's it. I am putting the beef and noodles in the fridge and jumping the next flight to Orlando. I need char crusted filet, and a Kiddie cone!!!!!!

I am with you! Instead of working today. I spent a great deal of time talking to my travel agent about booking a Disney cruise next year. Life just doesn't feel right without planning a Disney trip!

Your reviews are great! I am still trying to talk my DH into taking pics of our food!! ;)

Here is how I put it to my DH, "Honey, have you enjoyed all these great restaurants I made adrs for?" ::yes:: "Well, I know all of this because of all the time I spent reading dining reviews on the Dis. Now don't you think it is only right that I return the favor.":rolleyes:

What really made him :eek: was when I decorated our window with lime green mickey head paint chips! :sad2: Oh well, he knows not to complain. He wouldn't know where to eat!

Sorry guys! I really thought I would post my Epcot and Boma review tonight. But I am having really bad back and hip pain today. I am going to go spend some time in a hot bath. Tomorrow I hope to be back on track!

Great pics and reports!!They are hard to read when I am trying not to eat but well worth the suffering.:thumbsup2 I told you on the other thread but I will tell you here too-Hope you feel better soon.:)

I am with you! Instead of working today. I spent a great deal of time talking to my travel agent about booking a Disney cruise next year. Life just doesn't feel right without planning a Disney trip!

Stacey, when are you discussing going? We are also looking into going. Was supposed to go this year, but my van decided just before Thanksgiving that it did not like us anymore. Let me know what info you get.

Stacey, when are you discussing going? We are also looking into going. Was supposed to go this year, but my van decided just before Thanksgiving that it did not like us anymore. Let me know what info you get.
Hey!!! Me too!!! Maybe a bunch of us can meet up in 2008! :wizard:

Heather and Glenda - we looked into going in Jan. O8 - good rates. But DH really wants to wait a little longer so we can do a grand vacation - room with a verandah, deluxe resort. So the longer we have to plan and make payments the better the vacation! So now we are considering first week of May 08 or maybe end of October - first of November? I am leaing towards fall 08 - although that seems like a long time! But DH promised we would do some other vacations before that trip - like maybe a 4 day Universal trip. Any way booking for May and November 08 doesn't open until next week.

I highly recommend my travel agent if you need help. She is great. And extremely patient!

I'll let ya'll know what we find out.

Hi Stacey, thought I'd come over and check out your Dining Review and it's great. Thanks for showing us all those yummy photo's we're probably going to several of those so now I'll know what to order.

Boma is on my list of maybe's so can't wait for that.

Hope your hip is feeling better.

Where are you?? I am loving your dining reviews...don't stop now or I will be up all night waiting for your next installment! I am eager :banana: to hear about the school bread as I have never tried it.

Sorry guys! I had planned to be a whole lot farther on the trip report. I was very sick yesterday and all night. Hip, migraine, vomiting - sick! I feel a little better today. I have to get some stuff ready for a special youth service we are having tonight. I will try very hard to post another installment as Utahmama would say, "soonish".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter