DIS/VMK Board Riddle! NEW QUESTION POSTED WITH PRIZE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for doing this Kelsie. I had one all loaded and ready to go (you know, let you announce who the previous winner was and all that), but of course, those who clamor for attention...

Nanoer said:
I'm gonna take over for you kelsie

I dont have rare codes but I do have pirate costume game codes :goodvibes

A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

Nanoer said:

A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
3rd room bc the lions are dead since they havent eaten in 3 years

Nanoer said:

Lions.... Nothing can survive 3 years without eating

CL_BlueReap said:
3rd room bc the lions are dead since they havent eaten in 3 years

Yup that's right! Im'd you the code!

Next one:

What are the next two letters in the following series and why?
W A T N T L I T F S _ _

DaraAllen said:
Thanks for doing this Kelsie. I had one all loaded and ready to go, but of course, those who clamor for attention...

I say GO FOR IT! The more the merrier! :)

Nanoer said:
Yup that's right! Im'd you the code!

Next one:

What are the next two letters in the following series and why?
W A T N T L I T F S _ _

It is A W because the letters spell out What are the next two letters in the following series and why?

kgordonlvn said:
It is A W because the letters spell out What are the next two letters in the following series and why?
Winner! Pmed you the code!

If someone is lost why should they look at news?

Another one:
What driver doesn't have a license?

What driver doesn't have a license? a golf club driver lol

Nanoer said:
Winner! Pmed you the code!

If someone is lost why should they look at news?

Another one:
What driver doesn't have a license?
screwdriver

FrontierNatasha said:
hey you didnt answer first i saw you said golf club driver no cheating!!

It doesn't matter they are both correct answers. You don't need a license for a golf club driver or a screwdriver.

yea but the question is what driver doesnt have a license. a golf cart driver can have a license but a screwdriver cant. duh, lol. besides, it might not have been the answer he was looking for.

FrontierNatasha said:
yea but the question is what driver doesnt have a license. a golf cart driver can have a license but a screwdriver cant. duh, lol. besides, it might not have been the answer he was looking for.

driversj8.jpg

This is a picture of a golf club called a driver not the golf cart that you drive

kgordonlvn said:
driversj8.jpg

This is a picture of a golf club called a driver not the golf cart that you drive
google it :teeth:

kgordonlvn said:
No need to google it there are 2 answers to this question.
Yes there is because you can find the answer to a question where the question is

kgordonlvn said:
driversj8.jpg

I for 1 happen to play golf. There is a golf club called a driver (the 1 wood) that you use to tea off and move the ball down the course on most holes. And to play golf you do not need to have a license and the Driver definately doesn't have a license because it is 1 of the golf clubs. Therefore there are 2 possible answers to this question wheter or not it is googled.

So everyone that answered was correct.

FrontierNatasha said:
hey you didnt answer first i saw you said golf club driver no cheating!!
Frontier, I assure you, I did not cheat. I would never cheat on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter