DIS/VMK Board Riddle! NEW QUESTION POSTED WITH PRIZE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I have a mind boggling thingy for you to read - there is no answer just have you mind boggled -

If me is me then who is me if i'm me and people say who is me? but i'm me but other people are me so who is the real me?

tinkattitude! said:
Ok I have a mind boggling thingy for you to read - there is no answer just have you mind boggled -

If me is me then who is me if i'm me and people say who is me? but i'm me but other people are me so who is the real me?
There is an answer: You!

Nanoer said:
I'm gonna take over for you kelsie

I dont have rare codes but I do have pirate costume game codes :goodvibes

A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

The third room, lions that haven't eaten for three years would be dead!

sorry that I was reading last page. Silly me!

OK, for all you night owls (do you ever sleep??)

This is for a prize!

Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30. Now add another 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000. Now add 10. What is the total?

WebmasterKelsie said:
OK, for all you night owls (do you ever sleep??)

This is for a prize!

Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30. Now add another 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000. Now add 10. What is the total?

100040100030100020100010???

Calculator? ;)

Next question

What 5 letter word typed in all capital letters can be read the same upside down?

For those new to the game, you can only answer once on this round.

WebmasterKelsie said:
Calculator? ;)

Next question

What 5 letter word typed in all capital letters can be read the same upside down?

For those new to the game, you can only answer once on this round.
Yes.
I don't want to win again.
SWIMS
EDIT: Since someone else won, the answer is in white out above this line

Thank goodness I had that 1 back in school... the earlier 1 blue got i was looking waaaaaay too much into thinking, there is no way a riddle can be just adding these up... rofl. :rotfl:

Blue is Mr. serious tonight.

It's funny but most people who add it without using a calculator come up with 5000.

Lol... yeah i can see that. But I was thinking ok, this is a riddle, maybe you need to just put the numbers down and add the rest to the end like you gave them... OR... the first 1000 when you said take it meaning subtract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter