DIS Unplugged 10th Anniversary - Official Information Thread

You can check my twitter feed. Updating occasionally.

Just started following you Mike. Looks like you are having fun even with the leg cast.

I wonder if the swelling was just due to the heat. I have a horrible natural tendency to swell when super hot. Makes me so uncomfortable and this year almost had to take my engagement ring off it was so bad. Also had to adjust my magic band through out the day.

Yeah, plus I had a ton of salty food at the Biergarten... it was scary, though. I'm gonna try and drink plenty of water today.

My husband and I were looking forward to being there today for the live show. I know it will be an awesome podcast. To the DIS TEAM and all who attend the live taping, have fun!

Ive been posting pictures on Instagram with #dismegameet I didn't get into many of the events but will be at the ice cream social tonight with Teresa and Kathy so expect pictures from that as well as tomorrow for the live show and dessert party!! My profile name is the same as the boards Crashley234.

We walked by the Connecting with Walt on Mainstreet meet it looked like fun hope everyone had a good time!

The connecting with Walt event was great :) .... Rides where included, nice touch...

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter