**Dis UK Christmas Card Exchange 2012-Sent/Received**

Simon - thank you for your lovely card! Really cheered me up when I opened it! :santa:

Sue - thanks for the list. :)

Thanks to Simon & Andy and Ruth and Jonah for the Christmas cards.

I've just finished writing out my cards for this years exchange and will be posting them to everyone tomorrow.
This year Stitch took a more active role and helped to choose the cards.

christmascards2012.jpg

Thanks to Simon & Andy and Ruth and Jonah for the Christmas cards.

I've just finished writing out my cards for this years exchange and will be posting them to everyone tomorrow.
This year Stitch took a more active role and helped to choose the cards.

christmascards2012.jpg

LOL, great pic Jonathan, btw thanks for your card :santa:

I have written my cards, and will probably post them out some time this week ::yes::

Thanks to Jonathon for your card
Thanks to mandy for your card

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

Thankyou Simon, Mandy and Jonjo for your cards! :goodvibes
I have been searching everywhere for disney xmas cards to send and havent come across any yet, usually see them in the card shops but this yr I havent seen one! :confused3
Jonjo brill photo! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much to Simon, Mandy and Jonjo for the cards:)

Mine are on the way but I will apologise now as I wanted Disney ones and found some cute Disney Princess ones, it was only when I opened them and started writing them that I noticed on the inside there is a lovely picture for you to colour in :rotfl2::rotfl2: obviously for children. So get your colouring pencils out:):)

Elaine, thank you for your lovely card that came the other day. My DD of nearly 20 has been a 101 Dalmatians fan since she was little, and was thrilled with it ::yes::

I've hung all my cards up, so thank you if I haven't thanked you individually, they're all lovely :santa:

Thank you for the cards I've received so far :cool1:

I posted my cards today :thumbsup2

So sorry that I haven't posted when I've received a card, it's been a very hectic few weeks, thank you for all the lovely cards I've received, have a lovely Christmas everyone :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter