Dis Kids Teleporter Network!

I will be up late tonight, so if work isn't too busy, I should be on a fair amount tonight (Tuesday). Hope to catch you and anybody else who needs to drop off teleporters for the Big Kids network.

kitashus said:
...maybe you could help me get into the "Big Kids" Dis Teleporter Network. I have been watching for you or Astryd and have never seen you on VMK. I may be old and gray before I get hooked up if I keep waiting to just run into you. ;)

JeanJoe said:
I will be up late tonight, so if work isn't too busy, I should be on a fair amount tonight (Tuesday). Hope to catch you and anybody else who needs to drop off teleporters for the Big Kids network.

Thank you! I should be on quite a bit tonight too. Let's try to meet up then. :cool1:

CL_Bezoar are you on right now?

Sorry to bother you sir I was just wondering because I got mixed up all yesterday.

Thank you so much everyone for the offers to help host and donate items for our kids to enjoy! The way it stands now myself and purpleduck are going to each host a hub room. I'm changing my room to blue and giving purple to duck, that just seemed the way to go! :teeth:
I have a few blue things, but could possibly use more. I'm pretty sure that duck has a couple purple things too :rotfl2: Currently we need a few crates to elevate the back row of teleporters. I've sent messages to many of you in regard to things you offered or getting linked, but if you still haven't been able to talk to me, just message again, or you can also talk to purpleduck about linking and donating. Thanks y'all!!
:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

tigressjewel said:
...I have a few blue things, but could possibly use more...Currently we need a few crates to elevate the back row of teleporters.
Talk to me the next time we are both in game. I'm not sure about blue things (will check on Friday), but know I have some brown and gray crates that I could donate.

BobRichmond said:
Talk to me the next time we are both in game. I'm not sure about blue things (will check on Friday), but know I have some brown and gray crates that I could donate.
Thanks out, I sure will!

Hi, we just got back from WDW and son is dying to have people decorate his room after all the new stuff we got. The in game character name is Sinclare and we share it. Just let me know who to get ahold of in game.

Hi! If you want to get your child linked to one of the network rooms the best thing to do is send a pm to me or to purpleduck. That way we can arrange a trade time and place in game and we are sure that we are only linking dis kids. We have had extra coffin teleporters donated so if your child or you don't have the coffins or credits to get them just let us know! We will get you hooked up. The dis'ers are a generous bunch of people. :love:

Jewel,if you ever need anyone to add a room for the lobby:come find me! :cloud9:

JeanJoe said:
Glad the idea might have some interest! I'd suggest the following:

- from DIS central teleporter lobby, a teleporter link to a Kid's Hub
- from the Kid's Hub, links to each of the kid's rooms
- furnish the Kid's Hub with donated stuff so it's really nice, and a place the kids might like to hang out when not in their own rooms

Things to decide:
- who do you want to own the Kid's Hub? needs to be somebody on frequently enough that they can get the kid's teleporter and place it in the room

Potential problems:
- if there are a LOT of kid's rooms linked, the hub will get cluttered with coffins and won't be much fun to hang out in

By the way, I'd be happy to host the hub, and could donate an Explorer's Tent for it (I think it has decent space available, to maximize use). I'd use a more fun teleporter, perhaps a train that I could also donate, to link.

Suggestions?
I suggest that we put a room filled with teleporters, and then use a tea cup teleporter to get to the hub, which would be like the heart of this all because then we could get another teleporter and hook it up to the dis teleporter network so there is just one, whole, dis teleporter network. Also, could someone donate me two teleporters to put into each network?

as a generous friend,ourple let me in and i am starting a hang out called Blue Network too(if you don't mind)

:disrocks: There are so many people to thank today for their generous donations to the kids network. I have to be honest and say that there were so many, I cannot remember all the names.

But we did receive some crates, and lots of furniture, and even another set of stitch teleporters which can be used to connect the next room, if we need it.

Tigressjewel and I will begin to discuss our plans for any other rooms, and whatever we feel is still needed to complete the kids network.

Please feel free to contact either of us via a pm here, for suggestions. We are even thinking of holding some kind of special events for the kids.

So to all those wonderful people that donated today, a rousing round of :disrocks:

tigressjewel said:
Currently in the network are: kidsname(parent name)
zsert and kittendance (CL_tigressjewel)
piratedash and princessdoodle
DisSwimgurl and GAwesomegirl (Disvaclub92)
stitchcreator (berrygirl, DIS-CarrieBerry)
BlueSpaceboy (gottatravel)
BdogBdog and Mcat (pixiepower)
ILikeCheeze (purpleduck)
CL_Azure
Please help me keep this list accurate and up to date.

Well now that their teleporters are officially in place, you can add ShocoMousse (DS) and PixieBecca (DD) to the list.

Thanks duck and tigress for putting this all together for the kids. :teeth:

NJ Mike said:
Well now that their teleporters are officially in place, you can add ShocoMousse (DS) and PixieBecca (DD) to the list.

I did set them up right away as you gave me their teleporters, so they are all set!

NJ Mike said:

Cool! I didn't even realize that PixieBecca was in your clan! I met her and got her on my friend list today, and we had fun doing the pretty girl dance in Castle forecourt. (You'll just have to ask her about that! lol) I'm adding them to the list now, thank you for telling me.

hi i am so happy i found Purpleduck the other day to add my teleporter into the network well you can add me to the list

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter