Dis/Dream Exclusive Backstage Magic July 30-Aug 4, 2023

jimmymc

Professional Adventurer!
Unofficial thread for the Summer 2023 Dis Exclusive Backstage Magic!

This summer, the team will be going to Disneyland for another ABD Southern California (formerly Backstage Magic) trip, leading up to the party at Pixar Pier and live podcast recording at the Disneyland Resort. Details here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...t-disneyland-resort-08-04-08-05-2023.3908472/

This is my second ABD, both being Backstage Magic, and I'm incredibly excited for this one to end with a party. The team always does a great job with these.

Feel free to use this thread to meet your fellow travelers, plan activities for on your own time, and share in the excitement!

Thanks for setting up this thread, Jimmy. This will be my 4th ABD, and my second time doing the BSM. I did it in 2014 and have been waiting for another opportunity to do it again. I'm looking forward to seeing good friends on this trip. They know who they are. :drinking:And making new friends.

Just saw this. My son and I will be on this trip. This is our 3rd backstage trip, and our 4th ABD overall. Looking forward to meet and see you all.
We will also be attending the podcast days afterwards, at least august 4 and 5. We fly back on the 6th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter