DIS Divas Trip! (old thread, see first post for link to new one)

mommaU4 said:
:lmao:

That's what makes it awesome. I don't drink, so I can stand back and watch all the tipsy ladies trying to undo their jumpsuits before they pee their pants. :rotfl2: I need some form of entertainment. ;)

Why pick just one?? We can layer like my daughter....:goodvibes

She looks cute with all the neon. And evilness. It won't be funny when you gotta sit with all the pee-pee ladies cause they couldn't get the jumpsuits off why you watch.

Alcohol would make a certain ambience to the scavy hunt that would surely step up the hilarity.

Perhaps a night/evening "pub crawl" could be planned. :thumbsup2

See, I knew there was a reason we were friends.

As for all the planning the shirts etc this is my personal opinion whether anyone wants to hear it or not and only my opinion so it is just that.

But I have been with this trip since the first year eventhough I didn't go on the first trip and I have seen bickering over dates, shirts, meals you name it. But personally I think we have some AWESOME committees who I appreciate a LOT. And I feel like we have them for a reason and they have been doing great about picking a date and sticking to it, we know it won't work for everyone but as long as it does for the majority great.

I also like that they do the scavy hunt, the shirts, the meet and greet and all we need to do is sign up or don't. Pay our money and show up.

I for one am happy with whatever they decide. I will gladly come and do the things I can and not the things I can't. I will wear whatever shirts are picked and if I don't have one I will get as close as possible but even if I just plain don't match it's no biggie.

As it's been said many times we have a LARGE group now and there is no way we are going to please everyone so I think the comittees should just decide on what they think works and then everyone has the choice to go or not, wear or not adhere or not.

That's the beauty of this trip you can do what you want.

I'm just happy I got to go and am looking forward to spending at least a little time with some divas next year and can't WAIT till 15 when I can go back to just mom and I and do more stuff. I have enough vacations with my girls I really enjoy this adult time!!

Why pick just one?? We can layer like my daughter does:
303716_10150283263394011_2606795_n_zps97173950.jpg

Be nice, that's my baby girl in that photo. She rocks the neon colors like no one else can. :goodvibes

If I looked as cute as Noelle I would triple layer too. Unfortunately, I would end up looking like the Pillsbury Doughboy. (Seriously, has she thought about modeling? She is GORGEOUS.)

Eek. I missed the new thread and already 17 pages to catch up on. Oops. And here I thought I was gonna be able to keep up with things, lol.

See, I knew there was a reason we were friends.

Damn skippy!!!!

As for all the planning the shirts etc this is my personal opinion whether anyone wants to hear it or not and only my opinion so it is just that.

But I have been with this trip since the first year eventhough I didn't go on the first trip and I have seen bickering over dates, shirts, meals you name it. But personally I think we have some AWESOME committees who I appreciate a LOT. And I feel like we have them for a reason and they have been doing great about picking a date and sticking to it, we know it won't work for everyone but as long as it does for the majority great.

I also like that they do the scavy hunt, the shirts, the meet and greet and all we need to do is sign up or don't. Pay our money and show up.

I for one am happy with whatever they decide. I will gladly come and do the things I can and not the things I can't. I will wear whatever shirts are picked and if I don't have one I will get as close as possible but even if I just plain don't match it's no biggie.

As it's been said many times we have a LARGE group now and there is no way we are going to please everyone so I think the comittees should just decide on what they think works and then everyone has the choice to go or not, wear or not adhere or not.

That's the beauty of this trip you can do what you want.

I'm just happy I got to go and am looking forward to spending at least a little time with some divas next year and can't WAIT till 15 when I can go back to just mom and I and do more stuff. I have enough vacations with my girls I really enjoy this adult time!!

Kelly, I am in agreement, even though from my previous posts it may seem I am not. I pretty much show up. I attend what I want, skip what I do not. I really appreciate those who devote their time and energy to making it a meet where I can do just that.

That said,

I can totally ROCK Orange.

:cheer2:

Holy Moly...my gleeful Orange escapades have a title. The Orange Crush...or Orange Push up. No, the latter sounds more like a bra, than a movement.

I am thinking that I can wear orange on pink day since I was promised last year at some point when the shirt plan was made that pink would be only one more year.

LLPOF. (that would be liar liar pants on fire :)). My pink one is in the donation bag in a bin on it's way to AmVets, so no pink for me.

I hope I get front row center for any pictures that involve the pink shirts so I can be spotted. Of course the orange might clash a wee. But I am FINE with making a spectacle of myself. Muhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

But I WILL be wearing pants.

You? Make a spectacle?....NEVER!

Alcohol would make a certain ambience to the scavy hunt that would surely step up the hilarity.

Perhaps a night/evening "pub crawl" could be planned. :thumbsup2

I'm down for a pub crawl. I'd even plan it.

I love your enthusiasm, Linda.....but I am thinking jumpsuits might be a bit tricky with the increased need for the bathroom that occurs with imbibing. For this event, I believe an Orange t shirt would suffice. If you must...orange pants are optional.

Not discouraged, just consider your own bladder when making these vital decisions.

I could figure the jumpsuit bathroom issue with no problems I would hope. If not, we can do trap down type jumpsuits.

I need an Orange Push Up. Desperately.

That sounds good. Where can I get one at work now?

Beth - I think I need an updated pic. Will send one later hopefully.

Lime green would be awesome!

LIME green is always awesome, half my wardrobe is that color.
(Enough princess pics to last a lifetime....but that's a whole other can of worms).

Bite your tongue Crista. I only show for the free group stuff, so it is a tradition for me.

Next you will be suggesting we ditch tiaras. Hummmmmpppphhhhhh! Like that is gonna happen.

I'm down for a pub crawl. I'd even plan it.

Now THAT is a committee I could sign up for.

I'm liking this idea. :scratchin :thumbsup2

Okay: So far I think we have for the Pub Crawl

1) Stacie F. Leader
2) AmyOkraSue Attendee
3) Cheryl Attendee and legal counsel if needed
4) Capri Attendee

I am thinking this is shaping up rather nicely.

No need for a designated driver since we will be walking/skipping/staggering between venues. Win win win.

1) Stacie F. Leader
2) AmyOkraSue Attendee
4) Capri Attendee

Legal counsel on a Pub Crawl, good call. May not even need bail money then.

Got it this time. Thanks, Roomie! Wait, no, apparently I still don't. I give up. Wait... it did work! Good grief this technology is totally beyond me.

1) Stacie F. Leader
2) AmyOkraSue Attendee
4) Capri Attendee

No need for a designated driver since we will be walking/skipping/staggering between venues. Win win win.

Please add me to the list... ;)

What is taupe???

It's every shade of this color. I am not a fan after living in Arizona for a couple of years. :crazy2:

1) Stacie F. Leader
2) AmyOkraSue Attendee
4) Capri Attendee

Looking good to me! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter