DIS Divas Summer Exchange Sent/Received Thread *COMPLETED!!!*

And we are down to two who are waiting to receive. :cool1:
Jill is out of town so hopefully when she returns, we'll hear from her. And, Alison's is on it's way so fingers crossed that shows up soon!!

Alison
Jill B.

Cheryl (received her package and posted on Facebook that she will be opening it soon)

Yay, we are almost done! :cool1:

I love seeing all the fun packages! Makes me want to go to the beach. Yay for summer fun!

Just an FYI I got Alison's package in the mail today (it was delivered to my work on Saturday). As she won't let me open it :confused3 :rolleyes1 I will post pics after I get home from work tonight :)

Thank you Vanessa!!! :)

Hello, and happy Monday exchangers! :)

I love seeing all the fun packages! Makes me want to go to the beach. Yay for summer fun!
I know, me too! And, I don't even like the beach. :rotfl2:

Just an FYI I got Alison's package in the mail today (it was delivered to my work on Saturday). As she won't let me open it :confused3 :rolleyes1 I will post pics after I get home from work tonight :)

Thank you Vanessa!!! :)
Oh, great!! Can't wait to see what she got. :hyper:

So, that just leaves Jill to receive her package. And, for Cheryl to open her package from Michele. :thumbsup2

Just got my package!!! Thank you , Cheryl! I LOVE everything, especially the beach towel. Since I live on the lake, it will definitely get used. The other things will too with three young grandkids!! I am anxious to put them to use! GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR UPCOMING SURGERY! Let us know how you are doing,
null_zps6aa90a29.jpg
[/IMG]

It's not hard, but you need to have them in another place first. For example, I have mine saved in Photobucket and then use the IMG code from there to post them. I can't explain the technical part of it very well, but it's not hard, and photobucket is free to use. You just upload images from your computer to there and then post them here.

I DID IT!!!! Thanks to Beth!!!!

Yay, Jill!!! You got a great package. Love that beach towel. And, you posted the pic. Awesome!

Alison (well, her mom, Catrina) posted on FB that she got her fabulous package from Vanessa.
Here is what she got:

"Alison got her exchange package from Vanessa today and she LOVES IT!!! Thank you so much!!!
She got a 2013 mickey grad hat, grad necklace and glasses, picture frame and keychain. She got a Jack Skellington hat and stickers, a mad tea party cup and a cute bag!!!
Thank you so much Vanessa!! It was such a thoughtful package! :) "

262473_10200678895147536_1603305090_n.jpg

943680_10200678894907530_852257458_n.jpg

Those were the last of the arrivals! :cool1: Everyone has their packages now. Cheryl, I'm not sure if you opened yours yet or not, but if you did, can you please post here or on FB so your sender will see it. Thanks! :thumbsup2

And, thank-you to everyone who played along. As always, I hope you had as much fun shopping, and putting together your packages as I did hosting. :)

Traditionally, the next scheduled DIS Diva exchange is our Halloween one in September. But, I've been toying with the idea of doing another one before then. Over the summer, perhaps in July. It would be a kitchen/snack theme. So anything that can be "enjoyed in the kitchen". That can be food/snack items, or bakeware, cookware, drinkware, towels, etc. So, if you are a foodie and love spending time in the kitchen, this might be the exchange for you!

If I decide to do this (it will be based on interest level among the group) then I will post on our FB Diva page all the details.

In the meantime, thanks again to all who played along! Have a fabulous summer, ladies!! :sunny:

Last picture!! Cheryl was able to open her package and here are her goodies from Michele:

945135_4910100835485_744369131_n.jpg

Thanks again, everyone!!!! :cool1:

Thank you for organizing the exchange Beth! It was a lot of fun! Always nice to get packages in the mail :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter